Western Gold Megaways is an online slot game developed by iSoftbet, set to be released in August 2020. The game is designed with amazing features that include scatter symbols, bonuses, and respins. With an RTP of 95.98% and volatility that ranges from medium to high, the player can win up to 12,000x the initial stake. You will be sure to enjoy the game - check out our review to learn more!
- Slot Name: Western Gold Megaways
- Developer: iSoftBet
- Released: August 2020
- Jackpot/Maximum win: 12,000x the stake
- Min/max bet: 0.20p/£20
- Volatility: Medium - High
- Reels/Lines: 6
- RTP: 95.98%
Being a Megaways driven game, players get six reels made of 3 to 7 symbols. The number of these symbols vary depending on spins. These variations give the player up to 117,649 ways of winning the game. To win the game, you will have to match at least three symbols that are adjacent to each other from left to right. Moreover, other symbols like scatter symbols can help you gain free respins.
Western Gold Megaways Technical Features
Western Gold Megaways sticks to the easy and soft approach when it comes to technical features, as represented in the demo. While other games use complex and fairly brutal math models of high variance, iSoftBet made the game with a medium-high variance. It is easier but not assured to land a free spin. The game's RTP of 95.98% is slightly lower than the average level, but this can be improved during the game.
Western Gold Megaways is played with a six reel layout with varying numbers of rows and paylines. The numbers are randomly determined at the beginning of the game. You can either get 2 to 7 rows and 64 to 117,649 paylines. The minimum and maximum wagering amount ranges from 20p to £20 per spin. On a good spin, the maximum amount you could win, depending on volatility, is 12,000x the stake, excluding the bonus.
Sheriff's Badge Scatter Symbol worth free respins and if it triggers the Western Gold Bonus Respins, RTP raises to 97%
Jackpot Symbols worth 10x, 25x or 50x of the bet
Western Gold Megaways Theme and Design
On the surface, the design and RTP of Western Gold Megaways might be less engaging than on other slots, but going deeper into the game changes this perspective. The appearance has been tweaked a bit with a softer and cleaner feel but less personality. You might not love it at first, but after a few spins, you will be hooked as the extra features and paylines come into play.
The soundtrack is another key feature that makes the game interesting. The developers implemented a variance classic western ditty sound that represents an old pony. It is accompanied by good ole Texas music while you spin. The soundtrack picks up as levels rise all through the game. Again, it is not the same audio that we get in Deadwood, but it provides a Wild West charm to the progression of the game.
Western Gold Megaways Bonus Features
Sheriff's Badge Scatter Symbol
The Sheriff's badge is one of the scatter symbols in this online casino game. Ensure you keep an eye on it as it appears and disappears. Five or more badges will trigger the Western Gold Respins. Getting this will guarantee 3 respins that will be played on special reels where only scatters will land. These scatters will display a bet multiplier and, if you are lucky enough, the jackpots.
Western Gold Bonus Buy for Big Win
Using the Western Bonus Buy can give you a minimum of 50x your initial bet. This feature is activated after you have done around 160 respins. Moreover, this bet guarantees 5, or sometimes more, scatter symbols in the next spin, therefore triggering the initial Western Gold Cash respins. All these will not only improve the amount that you are going to win but also raise the RTP to 97%.
Conclusion and Verdict
iSoftBet is well-known for its detail in design. Although Western Gold Megaways does not have quite the same impact as Aztec Gold Megaways, that does not stop it from being an entertaining game. Its design is unique from its predecessor and looks very different from other Megaways games. However, it has a lower RTP that can reach its maximum during the game. These tiny variations give this game more positives than negatives.
Western Gold Megaways, set to be released in August 2020, will definitely have some impact on online slot games. Packed with lots of features, including scatter symbols and free respins, players get to enjoy the game and also stand high chances of winning. The game can also be played from different devices and, therefore, you can enjoy it from the comfort of your home. When it is released, you are recommended to try it!
Where do you can play Western Gold Megaways™ for real?
- No wagering conditions
- Fast Withdrawal
- Great bonuses & rewards programme
- Free spins welcome bonus
- Live table games
- Favourable withdrawal policies
- Large selection of payment methods
- Fast and hassle-free cashouts
- Localised 24/7 customer service
- Modern user-friendly design and features
- Over 1,500 games from top iGaming studios
- Free spins with no wagering requirements
- Trusted operator with good reputation
- Full-scale sportsbook and poker
- Personalised promotions
- Where can I play the Western Gold Megaways slot?
- After its release, you will be able to play the game in most online casinos. A demo version can be played on the iSoftbet website. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Western Gold Megaways slot RTP?
- Mathematically, the RTP has dropped slightly to 95.98%. However, the figure can be increased by using a bonus buy option. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Western Gold Megaways max win?
- At full stretch, you can win up to 12,000 times your initial stake. A respectable figure, but lower than Aztec Gold. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Western Gold Megaways minimum and maximum bet?
- The game bet has a minimum stake of 20p and a maximum stake of £20 playable from any device.