The Playtech group was established by Israeli entrepreneurs from the world of casino, computer engineering and multimedia in 1999, and has a long-standing experience in the market of online gambling. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange on the AIM market, and stands out as one of the industry leaders.
It relies heavily on innovation and was the first to offer a VIP program, cash back bonuses and live games that were managed by real dealers. Their expertise allows them to not only be present in the casino world but also in poker and sports betting. The game selection features over 500 games from a variety of genres, ranging from different types of slot machines to table games, video poker, keno, bingo and scratch cards. Some games are also inspired by cult licenses, such as the comic book Marvel slots Iron Man and Hulk, or films, such as Gladiator and King Kong.
You can play these games and many others in the online casinos in the list below.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Playtech IN 2020?
Register offer-T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincensed
- 24h average withdrawal time
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
ThrillsRegister offer£50T&C apply
LeoVegasRegister offer€200T&C apply
ComeOnRegister offer€25T&C apply
Strengths and weaknesses
Some of the many strengths of the games created by the software developer Playtech include:
- great accessibility both with and without downloading a software,
- an excellent mobile application for smart phones and iOS or Android tablets,
- some of the most popular slot machines of the super heroes of the Marvel Universe,
- many very high progressive jackpots that are paid out immediately and in one go.
However, some players criticise that:
- there are not many 3D video slot machines,
- some of the slot machines are of low quality.
A very prestigious game license
Playtech proves their seriousness and professionalism with a gaming license issued by the UK Gambling Commission, which is one of the most stringent regulatory authorities in the world.