The online casino game developer Push Gaming was founded in 2010 and has their headquarters in London, United Kingdom. The company currently employs around 15 people, but the success of their games is leading to good company growth. Today, the company has several platform partnerships with Playtech, Microgaming and Openbet.
Push Gaming focuses on the development of online video slot machines, and quality stands here before quantity. The graphics of the games are beautifully designed, the music and sound effects are a good fit, and the themes and features of the game promise a lot of fun. The games are also developed in HTML5, which means that they are available on many platforms, desktop and mobile. The games are always found as part of multi-software casinos, and appear alongside those of other developers.
You can find the casinos that offer the games from Push Gaming here on this page.
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from the developer Push Gaming have several noteworthy strengths, such as:
- the games can be played without download, directly in the browser and it is not necessary to download and install a casino software,
- the games are developed in HTML5, and can be played on mobile iOS and Android devices, and different operating systems for desktop computers,
- there are slots with well-known or licensed themes, such as Peter Pan.
Unfortunately, there are also some notable weaknesses:
- the number of games is still very small,
- there are only slots available, no other games,
- there are no games with progressive jackpots,
- there are no live games against real dealers.
Trustworthy licences for high security
Push Gaming has licences from the UK and from Alderney. The licences ensure that the games are fair and that the random number generator is regularly tested. Players can be certain that they can enjoy a fair game with a real chance of winning.