In a world where new casino launches are a daily phenomenon, the temptation of new offers and the ability to not losing your mind in the game is becoming increasingly difficult.
Fortunately, there are ways to keep your gaming habits under control with minimum fuss. But, there’s a problem: many operators couldn’t care less about players’ wellbeing. But worry not, because this is where we come with our top list to help you find an online casino where you can play with peace of mind.
With great power comes great responsibility. So, when it comes to online gaming, it’s just as important to keep customers in the know of the risks as with any brick and mortar venue of this kind. We all like to have a great selection of games, quick cashouts and friendly customer support. Although that is a prerequisite for a good casino, the very best ones make it much easier for players to enjoy the experience not only today but also tomorrow and the days to come. That said, let’s take a look at some of the best casino examples and features that you can set up right away.
What Makes a Casino Responsible?
Is it the services or features that make a responsible casino? We believe it’s a combination of both. So, here are some key indicators that show that an operator is a good kind:
- Staff trained in responsible gambling and gambling addiction issues.
- Measures taken to prevent minors from playing and registering.
- The ability to set limits directly from your player account.
- The ability to set up a temporary exclusion directly from your player account.
- The possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter directly from your player account to stop receiving offers.
We think this is bare minimum for any online casino. Fortunately, that’s the case with the sites that we chose for you below, some of which have gone even further for the wellbeing of their customers.
Not only that, but as online gaming gets more regulated each year, licensing authorities are doing their best to protect players’ interests by enforcing responsible gaming practices across all regulated casinos. So, one of the simplest ways to ensure access to most of those gaming features is to seek for a licensed and regulated casino.
The Best Responsible Casinos
Here are the best responsible casinos that have professionally-trained staff and all the tools and features you need to spend more time having fun and less time worrying:
Top 5 Trusted and Licensed UK casino 🇬🇧
- Deposit and bet limits won’t let you easily get in over your head and help to play within personal limits.
- Time or game session limits coupled with reality checks will help to correct the sense of time when too immersed in a game of chance.
- Customer service agents have experience and have been specifically trained to assist players with gambling addiction.
- Customer help can also help set up any casino limits in the account or do it for you manually if the tools are not accessible in the menu.
- Some of the very best responsible casinos have programs that detect unusual behaviour and alert to let you know when things may be getting out of hand.
- Casinos that take good care of player safety and gambling addiction also usually excel at other things that players value.
- Helps to avoid rogue and spammy sites.
Visit the sites to get the first-hand experience or go to our in-depth casino reviews to learn more and stack them against each other by comparing their features and services with our custom tool. As always, don’t forget to leave your own rating in the feedback and share your experience with other players as well.
Depending on an online casino, there are two ways you can go about changing your casino limits, such as for deposits, losses, sessions and bets: 1) log in to your preferred casino and open the player account menu or look for responsible gambling references in the dashboard 2) contact customer support and ask them to do it for you.
If you want to take a break from playing at a certain casino, then you can also do it either in the menu or via customer support. Look for references like “self-exclusion” or “take a break”. Usually, this can be set from just a few weeks to several months.
If you don’t wish to receive casino newsletters, then: 1) don’t tick the option during registration 2) you can usually find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails 3) browse for privacy settings in the casino menu.
Look for online casinos that are licensed in reputable jurisdictions, like UK, Malta, Kahnawake, Alderney, etc. When in doubt, contact their customer service via live chat to specify any available options.
Having a great time playing your favourite casino games should be fun. To keep it that way and avoid beating yourself up for making bad decisions, regulators and casinos have come a long way to assist players. To that end, compliant and responsible casinos provide many tools and have trained customer service staff who can help set up your account just the right way and with little to no extra effort.
Hope our guide painted a clearer picture on what’s available and what are the top responsible casinos as of today. Good luck and as always, play responsibly!