Formerly known as PugglePay, Zimpler is a Swedish FinTech company that aims to make mobile payments easy and convenient. Founded in Stockholm and Gothenburg in 2012, this internet payment method collects your card, bank and bill payments in one place and works just with your phone number.
Why choose a Zimpler casino?
If you’re an avid gamer or casino player, then you’re just the right fit for Zimpler. Technically the service acts as a payment terminal, so you can use your existing banking accounts to pay for goods or services with minimum hassle and no pre-registration.
And since you’ll be dealing with Zimpler directly, your financial information and personal details will never be seen by the merchant or operator.
Zimpler is an online payment method often used in the online gambling world particularly in Sweden, Finland and Germany but is accepted throughout the EU, including the UK. In 2022, the company expanded to Norway, Netherlands, Denmark and Peru, bringing up the total numbers of markets up to 11.
However, Zimpler is currently not available in the US, which excludes a significant number of potential players.
Best Casinos That Accept Zimpler
Although this payment method is available throughout the European Union, we’ve picked the best Zimpler casino sites with Swedish, Finnish, British and German players in mind.
Here are some of the best online casino sites that accept Zimpler deposits, tested and approved by FeedBACK Casino 👍
- 700+ games
- live chat support
- amazing website design
- easy to use
- simple account management
#AD, 18+ New players only. Min deposit £20. Bonuses to a max of a max of £100 + 50 bonus spins. Wagering bonus 35x. Max bonus bet £5.00. The winnings must be wagered within 7 days. Bonus T&C apply.
- 800+ games
- good withdrawal policy
- random bonus free spins
- UK Licence
- phone support
#AD, 18+, New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus spins credited as follows: 40 spins upon first deposit, with additional 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01; 48x wagering; 7 days/24 hours expiry for deposit match/bonus spins. Max stake and game restrictions apply. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
- huge jackpots
- phone support
- 10% cashback
- 850+ games
- 24-hour withdrawal times
#AD, 18+, New players only, Maximum bonus is £123, Max bet with bonus is £5, No max cash out, Wagering is 50x - Skrill & Neteller excluded, Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse, Cashback is cash, so no wagering, Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included. Full T&C’s apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
#AD . 18+ . New players only. Min deposit : £/€/$10. Account balance is withdrawable at any time Upon withdrawal. any remaining bonus spins are forfeited. 7 days to activate the spins: Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Full T&C Apply. +18. Play responsibly
Zimpler in online casinos
What is Zimpler?
Zimpler is a Swedish pay-by-phone e-wallet payment system made for the online casino gambling industry. It was founded in 2012 by two entrepreneurs from Stockholm. Since then it is taking over the casino game by storm.
That time has gone when you had to share your personal details with online casino sites. Zimpler has made it easy and secure.
The good thing about Zimpler is it only takes a mobile number to confirm the verification. It not only make transactions easy but also fast in term of a quick withdrawal. All online Zimpler casinos are also very smooth in mobile operations.
Within a quick period of time, Zimpler has become a favourite method in the European market, for online casinos. Currently, it is taking over in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, and other countries as well due to its easy-to-use attribute.
There is no doubt that one day it can become a favourite deposit method in all online casinos for players. Zimpler has gained 100,000+ users since its launch from all over the world.
Does Zimpler work at mobile casinos?
Yes, Zimpler is mobile-friendly and works fine with mobile. Now more than 150 online casinos accept it as a payment method.
Security of Zimpler online casinos
When it comes to Zimpler online security, it keeps your money safe and fully secured. It uses 128-bit SSL encryption technology with a unique PIN code.
Personal, as well as banking details, are never shared with third parties including casino sites. Except for the mobile number, no additional detail is required to be entered.
Zimpler acts as a safe intermediate between the banking system and online casino sites. The user is notified after each and every payment.
Do you need a Zimpler account?
The answer is no, because your Zimpler account is created automatically the first time you pay with Zimpler. There is nothing you need to prepare in advance, except have your banking information like account number or IBAN, or your credit/debit card info.
How to Deposit Using Zimpler at Online Casinos (Step-by-Step)
Zimpler is not an e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller, but it has some common features and distinctions. Here’s how to use this payment option for the first time at a Zimpler casino and as a returning customer.
Adding a deposit is a simple and easy task using Zimpler. One must have a debit/credit card to use all Zimpler services.
The first thing you need to do is log in at the Zimpler casino you chose from our list above and create an account.
Many casino sites offer welcome bonuses, hence read the terms and conditions carefully to check your eligibility for a welcome bonus.
Next, visit the cashier and choose Zimpler as a payment method. You’ll then be prompted to enter the amount and choose which service you’d like to use: card, bank or bill. This includes Visa and Mastercard, and banks like Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, ICA bank, Handelsbanken, Skandia Banken and Länsförsäkringar.
Zimpler also has a bill factoring option, in which case they’ll send you a bill to your Zimpler account and via email that must be paid within 14 days.
Regardless of the method you choose, you also must enter your mobile number to get a verification code via SMS.
In the case of credit/debit card, you just need to add your preferred card to your Zimpler account by filling in all the requisite numbers and codes.
If it’s your first time using Zimpler with the bank payment method, then they’d also need to confirm your identity with BankID, respective of the bank you choose. In the future, Zimpler will remember your details so you won’t have to enter them twice.
In case of the bill, the deposit amount may be capped based on your credit limit which their system assesses based on several factors such as income, age and payment history.
All you have to do next is confirm the payment. Your Zimpler account will also be activated automatically, so next time you pay, regardless which site you're using, you’d only need to enter your phone number.
Tip: You can also set a spending budget directly with Zimpler to prevent yourself from spending more than you should. Contact the support for more info.
To summarise, here’s a helpful step-by-step guide to make a deposit on a Zimpler casino:
- Choose any online casino site that accept Zimpler.
- Go thoroughly to terms and conditions
- Go to the cashier/banking section and select Zimpler as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and click on “Deposit”.
- Enter the mobile number.
- A new Zimpler account will be created if you are using it for the first time.
- Confirm your account by following the instructions received in the text message.
- Debit/credit card details need to be added after the account is opened.
- If your account already exists, enter the deposit amount and mobile number.
- You will receive a unique code, sent to you via text message.
- Confirm your transaction by entering the unique code afterwards the deposit will add to your Zimpler Casino account instantly.
Zimpler Deposit Fees
The fee is a major concern for everyone and clarity regarding fees should be clear. Online casinos are generally not free and charge some fees.
Zimpler also has a fee structure for everyone. It charges some costs. On the basis of the amount of money being sent, one could pay anything from £0.75 to £4.5 for a single payment. The charged fee must be paid within a given time period, normally 14 days.
Making Withdrawals with Zimpler
Zimpler also makes it possible to withdraw your balance directly to your bank account. Like with deposits, simply enter your phone number, select your bank and enter your bank account number or IBAN number if necessary.
Depending on what bank you’re using, the money should be available in 15 minutes. In some cases, it can take up to one working day. Note that Zimpler withdrawals are likely to be limited to players who also use it for deposit.
How to withdraw money from Zimpler casinos?
There are 3 simple steps to withdraw money from Zimpler casinos:
- Go to the profile and click the “Withdraw” icon
- Select Zimpler as the payment method
- You can easily transfer the money to your bank account
Zimpler Withdrawal Speed
Zimpler withdrawal speed is lightning fast and quick. Within seconds all Zimpler casinos players can get their payments from Zimpler in their respective banks or in other payment of sources.
How to check your previous transactions?
Every time you deposit you will receive an SMS with a link to your Zimpler account. There you can access your complete payment history as well as manage and limit your spending.
If you have any queries, any complaints regarding the Zimpler services or any error/malfunction noticed in the service you can directly email it to [email protected] Complaints or other queries shall be answered within fifteen (15) banking days by Zimpler customer care. You will receive a reply either in English or Swedish language, as required by you.
License and Address of Zimpler
Zimpler AB (CIN 556887-9984) is an authorized Swedish payment institution under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen), registered business address at Döbelnsgatan 12, 113 58 Stockholm, Sweden. Zimpler AB conducts payment services in accordance with the Swedish Payment Services Act (2010:751) and Directive (EU) 2015/2366 on payment services (PSD2) and can provide cross-border payment services within the EU/EEA.
Info: Contact person within the payment institution: Fredrik Kellermann Ph. +46768567712
Payment Methods Similar to Zimpler
If you are not satisfied with Zimpler or want to explore other payment methods we have listed other alternative payment options. Multiple payment options are available however one must read all conditions before selecting any other payment method.
Neteller is an e-wallet option available in the majority of casinos. It is a multi-currency option and withdraws money directly to bank accounts.
Trustly offers instant deposits with security similar. This means it allows casino players a safe and secure way to deposit and withdraw money from online casinos.
It allows a real-time bank transfer from your bank account to the casino account. However, the withdrawal option is not available in this payment option.
It allows users to transfer money from their bank account to online casinos without sharing banking data. It is quite popular in Canada.
- What type of fees can I expect to pay using this payment method?
- Zimpler is generally cheaper than conventional payment methods. Nevertheless, operators can charge you for using this banking options at their will. The bill factoring may be subject to fees on the service provider’s end as well. keyboard_tab
- How long does the deposit and withdrawal take?
- One of the privileges of using Zimpler is that it takes just minutes to process your transaction. keyboard_tab
- Can I use it to make withdraws?
- Yes, Zimpler can also be used to cash out money from an online casino, as long as the operator has this option in the cashier. This includes mobile casinos too. keyboard_tab
- How much can I deposit?
- The deposit amount is usually limited by the casino and is usually the same as popular e-wallets or credit/debit cards. keyboard_tab
- What currency can I use to pay with Zimpler?
- Online casinos that accept this mobile payment method also cater to players in Sweden and Finland, so chances are you can pay using your local currency. If it’s not available, then the operator or payment provider will charge you extra for currency conversion. keyboard_tab
- How safe is Zimpler?
- Zimpler is licensed as Payment Institution by the Swedish FCA, Finansinspektionen. Besides, all transactions are processed on their SSL-encrypted servers.
- Fast and convenient casino payments both in and out
- Control how much you spend with Zimpler Budget
- Customer support available to assist at any time
- Deposits and withdrawals often free of charge
- Withdrawals to bank account possible
- Only for Visa, Mastercard or bank account
- No pre-paid mobile wallet
- No mobile app
- Fees apply
In conclusion, Zimpler is a trusted and widespread payment method in Scandinavia, so unless you use BankID to play at a casino without registration, Zimpler is a handy alternative that enables card and bank payments simply with your phone. If you think this could be a great option for you, then see our TOP Zimpler casino reviews for more details and players’ feedback to get started.