Although roulette is not the most popular game in online or land-based casinos today, it still remains the Queen of Casinos, as it had a great impact on the sector. When it became a classic Monte Carlo hit in Monaco during the mid-18th century, the success never dropped, and today it is still played everywhere on the planet.
This is why we present you this page with our selection of free online roulette without download or registration. You can play the games for free without fear of losing real money while you learn how to play it. You can find a list of the most popular and most played roulette games in 2019 on our page.
To make the most put of the game it is important to know the game first. There are also several different types of roulette (American, English, French, European) that you should know about and keep in mind. You can find out more about them below.
Lightning RouletteEvolution GamingPlay Demo
European RouletteNetentPlay Demo
American RouletteNetentPlay Demo
French RouletteNetentPlay Demo
Double Zero RouletteNextGen GamingPlay Demo
American RouletteiSoftBetPlay Demo
Roulette MasterNextGen GamingPlay Demo
French RoulettePlay'n GoPlay Demo
✅ Best casinos to play Roulette
Register offer50 Dep. SpinsT&C apply
- No wagering conditions
- Fast Withdrawal
- Great bonuses & rewards programme
- Free spins welcome bonus
- Live table games
- Favourable withdrawal policies
- Large selection of payment methods
Register offer£20T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
Register offer£99T&C apply
- 800+ games
- good withdrawal policy
- random bonus free spins
- UK Licence
- phone support
#AD, 18+ First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Minimum deposit £10. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
#AD. 18+. New customers only. Min deposit £10. 40 spins upon first deposit, with 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01. Winnings from spins are bonus funds. 35x wagering required for any bonus funds; within 7 days for deposit bonus and 24h for winning from spins. Max bet £3; game restrictions appy. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+.
#AD, 18+, New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs apply
How to play free online roulette without registration
To win money at roulette you have to guess the correct number on which the ball will land. You can place bets by placing one or more chips on the game table, and you can place the following bets:
- on a single number box (Straight up) where you bet on just one number and can get a payout of 35:1,
- between two numbered fields (Split) where you bet on two numbers and can get a payout of 17:1,
- on the left edge of a row of three numbered boxes (Street) where you bet on three numbers and can get a payout of 11:1,
- in the centre of four numbered squares (Corner) where you bet on four numbers and can get a payout of 8:1,
- on the left edge of two rows of three numbered boxes each (Six line) where you bet on six numbers and can get a payout of 5:1,
- at the bottom of a column of twelve numbered boxes (Column) where you bet on twelve numbers and can get a payout of 2:1,
- in the box for the first, second and third dozen (Dozen) where you bet on twelve numbers and can get a payout of 2:1,
- in the box for red, black, even, odd, high or low (Simple Chance) where you bet on 18 numbers and can get a payout of 1:1.
Once you have placed your bets, all that remains is to wait until the ball comes to rest on a field of the wheel. The dealer then announces the winning number and the associated simple chances. You will then find out whether you have won or not and if you have won, your winnings will be paid out. Then a new game starts.
Now that you know the rules and bets of the game, it is the best time to play a few games in free game mode. Here you can find a selection of roulette games from different developers, such as Netent, Betsoft, Microgaming, Playtech, RTG (Real Time Gaming) and Rival.
The best sites to play online roulette for real money
Practicing with a free game is a great way of learning the game. However, if you want to experience the real thrills this game has to offer you have to play it for real money, even with smaller bets. Online casinos that offer roulette are not all the same. You can find a selection of the best casinos where you can play online roulette in 2019 on FeedBACK Casino.
What are the differences between French, English and American roulette types?
The bets and how the game is conducted is always the same in roulette. However, this does not mean that all roulette games are the same. There are different variants, and you can find information about them here.
French and European roulette
The French roulette has a cylinder with 37 numbered fields from 0 to 36 and a table where the different numbers are shown in the centre. On the right and left are the fields for the simple chances and below the betting fields for the column and dozen bets. There is also the face value identical tokens to all players who are allowed unlimited. You can also change the value of the tokens and sometimes use an unlimited number of them on the field.
English roulette also has a cylinder with 37 numbers, although the numbers and betting fields are distributed differently on the table. The boxes to bet on simple chances and dozens are all on the left side of the felt and only the boxes to bet on the columns are placed below. There are also coloured chips assigned to each player that can be placed in limited numbers.
This time, the cylinder contains 38 numbers. The American roulette has an additional box: the famous double zero (00). Because of this, this variant is much less interesting for the players, as the house edge is almost two times larger than in the other two versions, and it is 5.26% compared to only 2.7% for the French and English roulette variants. It is therefore strongly advised to play the first two types.
Winning at roulette by using the best strategies and methods
Now, that you know the differences of the variances and know which one to play, I will tell you a little more about the strategies on how to increase your winning chances. The first thing you need to know is that it is important to know the rules of the game and different inside and outside bets.
There are many tricks and strategies to win. One of my favourite techniques is the classic Martingale. There are also many other techniques, such as Piquemouche, the D'Alembert Pyramid, Whittacker, Paroli, etc. Another good one I like is also the Labouchère method. You can find information on the benefits and how to use these methods in our gaming school.
Online live roulette with a real dealer at a real table
A new type of roulette emerged in the first decade of the century: the online live roulette. This version of the game allows you to play under the exact same conditions as you can find in a land-based casino. You can follow the game and the actions of the dealer via a web cam and enjoy the thrills of playing at a real table. The live roulette uses flash technology and there is no need to download a software to access the tables. Although the game is very thrilling it is also much slower than playing roulette at a completely virtual table.
Roulette on a mobile phone or tablet (iOS / Android)
There are also HTML5 mobile roulette games available, which is particularly interesting for owners of iPads and iPhones or other mobile devices. These portable games can be played on many different devices, such as smart phones or tablet computers that are operated with iOS or Android software. You can play everywhere with this application (app), whether you are waiting for the bus, are with friends, at work or when you are on holiday.
Online Roulette on Facebook (social)
Social networks, such as Facebook are becoming more and more successful today, and many specific applications have been developed. There are also games where you can play free roulette.
- How do you play Roulette?
- To play Roulette, you just have to place your chips on the field, with different numbers and fields at your disposal. The object of the game is to predict the number that the ball lands on after the croupier has thrown it into the roulette wheel. keyboard_tab
- What type of bets can you make in Roulette?
- There are several bets in Roulette that you can choose with a single chip. A single number is called Straight, while two numbers adjacent on the table are called a Split, three consecutive numbers are Street, four numbers are Corner, six numbers are called a Six Line, 12 are Dozen or Column and at 18 numbers the bets are called Simple Chances. keyboard_tab
- How is a roulette game played?
- The game begins when the croupier announces the phrase "Ladies and Gentlemen, make your game". The players then have to place their chips on the field and make their bets. After a few moments, the croupier will turn the roulette wheel in one direction and throw the ball the other way into the roulette wheel. Now there is not much time to bet, because as soon as the ball comes into contact with the number fields, the croupier will announce "nothing more", after which it will no longer be possible to place or remove bets. If the ball has then settled on a number, the croupier will announce it and pay out the winning bets to the players. keyboard_tab
- How do you win at Roulette?
- To increase the chances of winning roulette you have to use a martingale. This is a specific technique to place bets, and there are many different ones. keyboard_tab
- What is a Roulette Martingale?
- Roulette Martingale is a technique of placing the bets, which essentially increases the bets after each lost game and reverts back to the original bet amount after a win. This will allow you to minimize the losses and always win some money if you win. With these methods, it may be possible to win long term roulette money. keyboard_tab
- Which are the different Roulette martingales?
- There are many martingales at roulette, including the classic martingale, the big martingale, piquemouche, whittaker, the d'alembert pyramid and also the reverse d'alembert. keyboard_tab
- What is Roulette Paroli?
- Paroli is a roulette technique in which the bet is doubled after each win. After a predetermined number of wins, you have to stop and start the original bet again. For example, a Paroli of 1 is when you have to stop after two wins, or a Paroli of 3, where you have to stop after the 8-fold use. keyboard_tab
- What is live roulette?
- Live Roulette is a type of online roulette where the roulette table is streamed via a webcam and served by a real croupier. So you can play under the same conditions as in a land based casino, but sit comfortably in your home. keyboard_tab
- What are the different variants of Roulette?
- There are three types of roulette: French, English and American. The European playing fields have only one field with 0, whereby the American roulette shows an additional field: the double zero (00). The main difference between French and English roulette is the execution of the field and the possible bets. keyboard_tab
- Which is the best roulette variant to win?
- It is not advisable to play American Roulette, as the additional double zero increases the house edge of the casino. For this reason, you should always prefer French or European Roulette, as these offer the best odds.