The casino game developer Blueprint Gaming is headquartered in Newark, UK, and specialises in the creation of slot machines for online and land-based casinos. They first made a name for themselves in 2008, when they were acquired by the German gaming group Gauselmann.
Today, the company works together with some of the largest names in the industry, such as IGT and Novomatic. The developer has created some diverse games, some of them have innovative features, and other games are very simple. There are even some games that have been inspired by well-known themes, such as Caspar the Ghost or the video game series Worms.
You can find the games from the developer Blueprint Gaming in the following casinos:
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from this developer have certain advantages, and these are:
- the games can be played directly in the browser without the need to download a casino software,
- there are many different types of slots available,
- there are games with well-known licences,
- there are games with progressive jackpots.
Unfortunately, there are also some drawbacks:
- there are no table games, live games, scratch cards, video poker or other casino games, only slot machines,
- there is no download version available.
Security and reliability
The company Blueprint Gaming has two gaming licences, one from the United Kingdom and one from Alderney. The regulations governing the games from the developer are some of the strictest of the gaming authorities, which means that you can trust the developer that the games offer fair payouts and winning chances.