Merkur Gaming is a Luebbecke, Germany based software developer with sales in 2015 reaching €2,200M. Their products include online games, link solutions and slot machines for land-based casinos.
Founded over 60 years ago, the company is one of the most popular operators who create slots for gaming halls, and they operate hundreds of Merkur casinos around Europe and in some other parts of the world. They currently employ over 10.000 people in over 40 countries. Their portfolio of games comes in a variety of themes that include Asian themed-slots, fruit machines and the popular diamonds, as well as many others. Some of their most popular games include 221b Baker Street, Magic Mirror Deluxe, Blazing Star, Brilliant Sparkle and Candy and Fruits. Their software mainly includes slots, with a few roulette games mixed in as well.
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Merkur Gaming have several positive features that include:
- the developer's products include slot machines, games and link solutions,
- the developer's games offers mainly slot games with some roulette games,
- you can find many of these games in the Merkur gaming halls,
- proprietary games with a broad number of themes.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- there is no download version of these games,
- no live games are offered,
- very little if any games with progressive jackpots are available,
- no slots with licensed themes.
Reliable and trustworthy
Merkur games undergo auditing and compliance testing for fairness. This means that you can be certain to get a fair game and a real chance for a win. Players have trusted the established company for decades, and their popularity speaks for themselves.