Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Games Warehouse
Games Warehouse, which is headquartered in Derby, UK, is a developer of pay-to-play video touchscreen terminals that it offers to UK players in bars and pubs. They have been around for over 10 years, and in that time, players have invested tens of millions of pounds in their games. The developer also offers tournaments that can be played nationally.
In their portfolio they have over 50 games with some interesting themes that can include submarines, Robin Hood, monster and cops'n' robbers amongst many. You'll find Blackjack, poker and Roulette and bingo along with other sorts of games.
Strengths and weaknesses
Games Warehouse has several things going for them which include:
- offering several categories of games such as Blackjack, poker, Roulette, bingo and other games,
- offering touch-screen terminals to UK clients in bars and pubs,
- offering tournament games to players from around the country,
- players having invested tens of millions in Games Warehouse terminals,
- a selection of over 50 games to choose from.
Turning to the downside, it is unfortunate but:
- their products are targeted mainly towards their core UK market,
- there is no downloadable version of the games and they are not available on desktop, mobile or tablet.
Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Games Warehouse is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. These entities are in part responsible for ensuring that gambling is conducted in an open and fair way.