Games Warehouse, which is headquartered in Derby, UK, is a developer of pay-to-play video touchscreen terminals that it offers to UK players in bars and pubs. They have been around for over 10 years, and in that time, players have invested tens of millions of pounds in their games.
The developer also offers tournaments that can be played nationally. In their portfolio they have over 50 games with some interesting themes that can include submarines, Robin Hood, monster and cops'n' robbers amongst many. You'll find Blackjack, poker and Roulette and bingo along with other sorts of games.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Games Warehouse IN 2021?
The Grand Ivy Casino
Register offer£1500T&C apply
- amazing welcome bonus
- 1000+ games
- great design
- 24-hour support
Register offer£20T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
#AD 18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 100% match up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 + 50 bonus spins on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £400 + 25 bonus spins on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus spins credited as follows: 40 spins upon first deposit, with additional 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01; 48x wagering; 7 days/24 hours expiry for deposit match/bonus spins. Max stake and game restrictions apply. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
#AD . 18+ . New players only. Min deposit : £/€/$10. Account balance is withdrawable at any time Upon withdrawal. any remaining bonus spins are forfeited. 7 days to activate the spins: Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Full T&C Apply. +18. Play responsibly
Strengths and weaknesses
Games Warehouse has several things going for them which include:
- offering several categories of games such as Blackjack, poker, Roulette, bingo and other games,
- offering touch-screen terminals to UK clients in bars and pubs,
- offering tournament games to players from around the country,
- players having invested tens of millions in Games Warehouse terminals,
- a selection of over 50 games to choose from.
Turning to the downside, it is unfortunate but:
- their products are targeted mainly towards their core UK market,
- there is no downloadable version of the games and they are not available on desktop, mobile or tablet.
Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Games Warehouse is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. These entities are in part responsible for ensuring that gambling is conducted in an open and fair way.