Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Big Time Gaming
The company Big Time Gaming was founded in the year 2011, and it is based in Sydney, Australia. The company develops games that can easily be integrated into other platforms, as they do not offer their own casino operations backend software. They have signed an agreement with Microgaming and offer their games as part of the Quickfire platform.
There are currently 20 casino games available, some of them are slot machines and some are table games. Some of these games have become popular among the players, such as Viking's Quest, Temple of Fortune and Feathered Frenzy Slot.
You can find the games form the developer Big Time Gaming in the casinos in the list below.
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from the software developer Big Time Gaming have many strong points about them, which make them stand out:
- the games are widely accessible, and can be played directly in the browser without download or through a downloaded casino software,
- the casino games are developed in HTML5, which means they can easily be played on many different mobile devices, such as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
On the other side, there are also some weak points, such as:
- the game selection is still very small,
- there are only a few table games and mostly slot machines available, no other games,
- no live games or games with progressive jackpots are offered.
Multiple gaming licences
Big Time Gaming has gaming licenses from multiple authorities, which proves their professionalism and trustworthiness. They have a license from the gaming authority in Gibraltar, one from the UK Gambling Commission and one from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Players can be certain to be in good hands with the games from this developer and expect a fair game with a real chance of winning.