This guide will help you choose the best iPhone casino. You’ll also learn the pros and cons of playing on iOS versus desktop and what you can expect to get in the way of bonuses, games, cashouts times and customer service. For more tips and our top picks, see our full guide below.
TOP 5 iPhone Casinos
Here are 5 of the best UK iPhone casinos that offer supreme gaming experience on iOS. Watch for exclusive deals and approved sites with the FeedBACK’s Choice badge for the ultimate experience!
What these recommended casinos have in common:
- Great bonuses and promotions
- Good player feedback and reputation for trust
- Convenient banking methods and fast withdrawal processing times
- Top-of-the-range games for real-money and practice play
- Customer service that you can rely on.
Tip: Use our casino comparison tool to quickly see their differences!
- Make those games pop on your high-end Retina screen
- Make use of integrated Touch ID or Face ID for an added layer of security
- Tailor-made iOS apps approved by the App Store
- iOS casino app lets you play at up to 3x faster speeds versus standard HTML5 casinos
- Use mobile-only payment methods like direct carrier billing (eg Boku).
What Casino Games Can You Play on iPhone?
Our favourite iPhone casinos have more than 500 exciting mobile games, which you can play with or without the app. This includes the very latest slot releases from favourite developers like IGT, WMS, NetEnt, Greentube, Microgaming and Yggdrasil.
If you don’t have an account to play for real money yet, then here’s how to create one.
How to Register at an iPhone Casino?
The registration on an iPhone/iPad casino is usually the same as on the desktop site.
If you decide to register through the website, then hit the sign up button and enter your name, address and other credentials. The same goes for the casino app, which you can get from the App Store usually for free if available. Either way, you can only have a single account to log in from any device.
Usually, you’ll also receive an SMS code to verify your mobile phone number. However, you can bypass that if you choose to play at casinos with BankID integration, which don’t require registration at all.
Keep in mind that if you’re playing from the UK then you’ll need to provide additional Know Your Customer (KYC) documents, usually within 72 hours from signup.
When you’re all set, here’s how to make your first deposit.
How to Deposit at an iPhone Casino?
Making a casino deposit on your iPhone or iPad should be simple and secure, but no different than any other smartphone casino compatible.
Our TOP 5 iPhone casinos are licensed and regulated by leading authorities like the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Among other things, they also use SSL encryption to keep your date safe and secure at all times.
Our award-winning and UK-friendly iPhone casinos usually let you deposit using popular banking methods like a credit/debit card, an e-wallet service like PayPal, Skrill or Neteller, a pre-paid card or instant banking.
Some online casinos also let you use a direct carrier billing option, although this method also has a few disadvantages like higher fees and amount restrictions.
Remember that the payment method you choose for deposit must, on availability, be also used for withdrawal.
Once you’ve credited your account, you can start playing for real money usually within minutes. But before you do that, you should consider adding a few extra chips or spins to your balance with a welcome bonus.
That includes free spins, cash back promotions and seasonal campaigns. Keep your eyes open for exclusive iPhone bonuses and mobile campaigns in general. Always read the full Terms and Conditions and don’t hesitate to contact the customer support for further assistance.
All winnings that you make from a casino bonus must be usually wagered a certain number of times before they can be used as real money. Hence, make sure you don’t have any active bonus before requesting a withdrawal if you don’t want to lose it.
Most of our recommended iPhone-friendly casinos also have a free play mode, so you can play almost any game you like for practice too.
To help you stay in control when playing with real money, we recommend you set up bet and deposit limits, and use other responsible gambling tools provided by our premium iPhone casinos.
feedback FAQ about Iphone Casino
- Can I play with real money at an iPhone casino?
- Yes, but only if you’re 18+ or older and can prove that upon additional account verification. keyboard_arrow_right
- Can I get bonuses at an online casino on my iPhone?
- Yes. Don’t forget to enter a bonus code to activate it on registration or deposit! keyboard_arrow_right
- Can I also play on an iPad?
- Yes. Some casinos also have a dedicated iPad app that you can also download from the App Store. keyboard_arrow_right
- Can I use the same player account to play on desktop?
- Yes. In fact, you can have only one account on each site. keyboard_arrow_right
- Is my personal and banking information secure in an iPhone casino?
- Yes, as long as you play at recommended and approved casinos that follow best practices. keyboard_arrow_right
- Do I need to scan a casino QR code to play on my phone?
- This is completely optional and made for your convenience. Scan it to quickly go to the mobile site or the place where you can download the mobile casino app.
- Free iOS app from the App Store
- Play anywhere you like without WiFi connection
- Ability to use direct carrier billing as a payment method
- Shorter gaming sessions make it easier to stay in control
- Benefit from extra bonuses for playing on mobile casinos
- Sometimes it’s more secure to play from an iOS app than on desktop
- Lets you make the most out of the iOS ecosystem, including better privacy.
- Serious gaming may eventually drain your monthly cellular data allowance
- Limited gaming on a single charge + regular battery charging is not fun
- Only few casinos actually have an iPhone app (country restrictions apply)
- Not all games are available for gaming on iOS and mobile
- Some desktop features may not be available on mobile
- Need to have good Internet connection at all times.
Should you play at iPhone casinos? If you have the Apple device and find it more convenient to play on your phone then it’s essential to choose an online casino that offers great mobile experience or better, has a free iPhone app! We worked hard to pick these particular brands based on various metrics and think you’ll enjoy them as much as well do.
What do you think? — Take a moment to share your thoughts with a rating in our full featured iPhone casino reviews and see what your fellow players have said about them for further discussion.