AlteaGaming is a software provider that is part of Alteatec Group that provides games and casino management systems. The Belgrade, Serbia based company offers games compatible with desktop, smartphones and tablets, and is supported by both Adobe Flash and HTML5. They have been doing business in Austria, Serbia, Germany, Romania, Malta and the United States over the past 10 years.
Though not offering a lot in the way of slots, AlteaGaming does offer close to 20 of them, some of which, include Golden Cookie, Three Amigos, Diamond and Cleopatra. The developer also currently offers two table game versions of French Roulette as well as scratch cards and lottery cards.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT AlteaGaming IN 2020?Show all AlteaGaming casinos
Strengths and weaknesses
AlteaGaming has several strengths that include:
- offering several categories of games such as slots, scratch cards and the non-live table game, Roulette,
- developer games that are available on desktop as well as iOS and Android device using HTML5 or Adobe Flash.
Turning to the downside, it is unfortunate but:
- all of their slots are proprietary, so they do not offer licensed themes,
- they do not offer progressive jackpot slots,
- they do not offer live casino games and their table games are limited to two versions of Roulette,
- overall the number of slots and table games offered is at present very limited,
- they are not one of the more established brands.
Tailor–made mobile design and a reputation for innovation
AlteaGaming games are customizable, requiring very little time, with estimates of less than a week. They put this same expertise and professionalism into all of the slots that they produce.