Rage of the Seas is a new game from NetEnt, and they have it for release on 17th September 2020. This review will uncover everything about this pirate-themed game with its great graphics and soundtrack.
The best thing about the slot is the Random Features mode that can activate at any point in the game. As such, Rage of the Seas is a video slot that provides a ton of entertainment.
- Slot name: Rage of the Seas
- Developer: NetEnt
- Released: September 2020
- RTP: 96.04%
- Jackpot/maximum win: x27,440 your bet
- Min / Max bet: £0.20 to £400
- Volatility: High
- Reels / Lines: 5
The base game has five reels and four rows. It is a high volatility slot that offers the potential of big wins. On top of that it has exciting features such as free spins, wilds, reel upgrades, multipliers and that pirate favourite, booty!
The reels are set on the back of a pirate ship that is sailing toward something at sea. Keep reading to find out where it is heading.
With a pirate theme, the Treasure Island slot is a must-have! And if you want more, you might like to check out Play'N go's Jolly Roger 2
Rage of the Seas Technical Features
The Rage of the Seas has plenty of technical features. It has five reels and four rows, but the rows are variable.
You can expand the rows to an unusual, Jumanji-like, 4-7-7-7-4 formation with the help of the captain's monkey.
The base game has 1,024 ways to win, and you can catch all the action on your PC or portable devices. You can try out the demo on the NetEnt website.
It is a high variance slot so expect few but significant wins. For a NetEnt slot, the RTP is quite low at 96.04%, but that is above the industry standard of 95%.
Minimum bets start at £0.20 and rise to £400 per spin.
Because it is a highly volatile game, the maximum win is 27,440x your stake, and the bonus is that it gives you up to 5,488 ways to land a win.
- Premium symbols - up to x2.5 your stake
- Low-paying symbols - up to x0.75 on stake
- Wild symbols - exchanges other symbols
- Scatter symbols - free spins
- Boost symbols - reel upgrades, free feature spins
Rage of the Seas Theme and Design
Prepare for an immersive experience when playing the game. It has an awesome pirate-centred theme and attractive user interface.
The ship has its cannons out ready for war and they fire whenever there is some great action on the game.
Combine all that with the captain's narration and an RTP of 96.04%, and it comes together to form an exciting game that you will enjoy playing for long periods.
The colours, symbols, graphics, animations, music, and sound effects come together nicely to great effect. NetEnt pulled all the stops with the graphics and animations; they are slick and well defined.
The music and sound effects are exciting; they build the anticipation so well that they drown out the high variance.
The colours are a bit dark in keeping with the setting of the dark sea, but overall, that is nitpicking.
Rage of the Seas Bonuses
Bonus Games and Symbols
Rage of the Seas has six bonus features. Landing the boost symbol on reels 2, 3 or 4 activates the boost feature.
The boost feature expands the middle three reels and enables a choice of 4 feature spins. You choose one element that will be active in your next spin.
The online casino game has other random bonus features including stacked wilds, spreading wilds, and minor and major reel upgrades.
Big Win for Free Spin
If you land a minimum of three boost symbols during the feature spins on all the middle reels, you will win free spins. The clincher is that the remaining feature spins also transform to free spins.
That said, the scatter symbol yields the most free spins. If you land three scatters, you win five free spins; four scatters gets you eight free spins while five scatters will land you a cool 12 free spins.
Conclusion and Verdict
Rage of the Seas is a delightful game so take care not to go overboard.
The game will seduce you with its alluring RTP of 96.04% and the enticing low minimum and high maximum bets. It is a highly volatile game, so wins are few but big win they occur, which is perfect for attracting players with some patience.
Added to that, you will be spoiled silly by the numerous bonus features.
NetEnt nailed gameplay with this game.
The graphics and animations are realistic and slick. It is very gripping how the captain reads his lines and how his pirate ship fires its canons when there is some action.
The immersive sounds and epic soundtrack complement everything that it sometimes feels like you are in a pirate reel!
Play Rage of the Seas today and enjoy the game that will keep you raging against boredom!
Where do you can play Rage of the Seas slot for real?
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
- No wagering conditions
- Fast Withdrawal
- Great bonuses & rewards programme
- Free spins welcome bonus
- Live table games
- Favourable withdrawal policies
- Large selection of payment methods
- Where can I play the Rage of the Seas slot?
- You can play it at various casinos. We are an independent and impartial observer, so feel free to use our online casino comparison tool to find the best place to play the Rage of the Seas slot. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Rage of the Seas slot RTP?
- It has an RTP of 96.04%. It means that for every £100 you spend, the average returns you should expect is £96.04. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Rage of the Seas max win?
- When you expand the three innermost reels, the game gives you 5,488 possible bet ways. That works out to a maximum win of 27,440x on your bet. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the Rage of the Seas minimum and maximum bet?
- The game has an agreeable minimum bet starting at £0.20 and rises to a maximum of £400 per spin.