Here’s all you need to know about TOP UK casinos. Find the best UK-licensed online casinos to play with peace of mind and maximum bang for your buck, and compare them for bonuses, games and banking methods. Let’s get started.
TOP 5 UK Casinos
Here’s 5 UK online casinos which we think are the best your money can buy. Tip: Use our casino comparison tool to effortlessly compare them for facts and features!
So, why we chose these casinos from hundreds of other sites?
We picked these brands because they score high across several criteria which we carefully selected for the benchmarking. This includes factors like player feedback, reputation, customer support, games, banking, and bonuses.
Top 5 Trusted and Licensed UK casino 🇬🇧
- Licensed and regulated by the UKGC, which is considered to be one of the best in class.
- Localised payment options and GBP support for hassle-free banking
- Bonuses tailored for the local market
- Trained customer service with working hours adjusted to local time zone
- Streamlined registration and account verification process, as required by British laws.
Games at UK Casinos
What games can you play at TOP UK casinos?
You can rest assured that the choice is not limited to tens but hundreds of games, although they all have to be approved by the UKGC. Some of the most popular vendors include Novomatic/Greentube, Scientific Games, IGT, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Yggdrasil and Playtech. But the most popular game in United Kingdom is incontestably the mobile slots, now all big and famous slots are fully optimized for mobile and gave us the same expérience than desktop.
All of the featured top casinos provide easy access to the most popular releases and publish new games the moment they come out, if not sooner!
It’s also common practice to allow visitors or members to play in free/demo mode, without any risk. So, if you find a game that you fancy and want to see how it actually plays, then the fun mode will come in handy.
Speaking of UK casino games, we recommend you seek for casinos that also have tournaments. That way you can enjoy playing your favourite games and have a chance of winning extra rewards on the side!
How to Open an Account at a UK Casino?
How do you go about creating an account at a UKGC online casino?
First, you need to be 18 years of age or older to play at any UK casino. Once you’ve established that, the exact process will largely depend on the operator, but in most cases it takes about a minute or two of your time. Note: Have your phone ready in case additional mobile number verification via SMS is required.
Even if you manage to get away with a simple registration form, the local law says that each licensed operator must request Know Your Customer (KYC) details from its members to check the following:
- That you are old enough to gamble
- Whether you have self-excluded from gambling
- To confirm your identity.
Keep in mind that the KYC details must be submitted at the method chosen by the casino within 72 hours from registration! Otherwise your account will be freezed until that step is completed.
If the casino finds that you’re on the self-excluded list, then the company will take reasonable steps to prevent you from gambling.
How to Make a Deposit at a UK Online Casino?
To start playing with real money, just log in at your chosen casino and enter the cashier to top up your account with one of the accepted payment methods.
Security controlled by UK Gambling Commission
Rest assured, our 5 TOP UK casinos use state-of-the-art encryption and other data protection necessary to keep your sensitive information secure at all times. When in doubt, check that the domain starts with “https”, which stands for a secure communication protocol.
The best UK online casinos will let you choose from a variety of popular banking methods, including Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, PayPal, paysafecard and Trustly.
Tip: When making your deposit, mind the fact that some e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller may be excluded from a casino bonus.
UK casino bonuses can include everything from match bonuses to free spins and cash back.
For the benefit of UK players, operators are given strict requirements and restrictions how they can promote the offers. That is to help avoid any ambiguity and chances of tricking you into something you’re not aware of.
Either way, make sure you always read the full Terms & Conditions before claiming any TOP UK casino bonuses; and don’t forget to check for our exclusive signup deals!
On good luck, your winnings will be available to you as real cash or bonus money, which you have to wager through a certain number of times before to convert into real, cashable money.
Top tip: The high-ranking UK casinos also have progressive jackpot video slots, like Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah, featuring record-breaking multi-million pound prize pools!
Before playing with real money, consider setting a personal betting limit or a deposit limit, which will help to keep things under control. All UK-licensed casinos have these tools, including the recommended sites above.
- keyboard_tab Can I play with real money at a UK online casino?
- Yes, but only if you’re 18+ or older and can prove that via KYC checks within 72 hours from signup.
- keyboard_tab Can I get bonuses at UK online casinos?
- Yes. You may need to enter a bonus code to activate it.
- keyboard_tab Can I also play on an Android tablet or iPad?
- Yes, most UK casinos have responsive HTML5 sites and will adjust to the device you’re using automatically.
- keyboard_tab Can I use the same player account on my laptop and mobile?
- Yes. In fact, you can only have one account on each site.
- keyboard_tab Is my personal and banking information secure in a UK casino?
- The UK online casinos are some of the most secure and must follow strict guidelines when storing and managing your sensitive/private information.
- The UK license is costly and hard to maintain due to various restrictions, which tends to attract casino brands with a bigger budget and more bells and whistles.
- Players have the tools, support and network to be able to play responsibly and with peace of mind.
- Tailor-made customer experience for UK customers.
- Games from some developers not be available in the UK
- All casinos required to have a UK license, so the choice is more limited
- Strict local regulations may cause existing operators to leave the market.
Choosing a top UK casino can be a daunting task. Hopefully we made it easier for you with our TOP 5 which have stood the test of time and provide with the best experience for UK players. Don’t take our word for it — see what others have said about each one in our full casino reviews and take a moment to share your thoughts with a rating as well.