Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Saucify
The developer Saucify is based in the UK and was established in 2006 under the name of BetOnSoft. It was renamed in July 2014. Since its launch, the company has developed over 110 games from many genres. The selection includes mechanical slot machines, video slot machines, table games, scratch cards and video poker games. There are even several progressive jackpot games.
Compared to the games from other companies, the games from this developer look a little antiquated, for example the classic mechanical slots have sloppy graphics, as you can see in Mermaid Serenade, Fistful of Dollars or Peek Physique. However, not every game is bad, some titles really stick out and shine, such an example is Arcadia i3D with an innovative design, Tails of New York with addictive game features, or Duckin Broncos with its very original presentation.
You can enjoy these games and many more in the following online casinos.
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from Saucify attract many players. This is because:
- the games are accessible without download from any web browser,
- there are many original and addictive games.
Unfortunately, some players do not like that:
- there is no mobile support for Android or iOS tablets and smart phones,
- there are not many progressive jackpots,
- it is not possible to play live games against real dealers,
- some of the games look and feel dated in regards to graphics and features.
A very prestigious gaming license
The company Saucify proves their trustworthiness and reliability with a gaming license issued by the UK Gambling Commission, which is one of the strictest regulatory bodies in the world.