The online casino game developer Rival is based in Cyprus and owned by the group Black Chip Ltd. The company has been founded in 2006 and has since developed over 200 casino games from many different genres, for example 3-reel slot machines, 5-reel video slot machines, progressive video slots, video poker, scratch cards, keno and bingo.
Some of the most popular games include Costume Party, Travel Bug and Red White Bleu. The developer also offers some special interactive slot machines, with some of the best ones A Switch in Time, Spy Game and Baby Boomers Cash Cruise. These original games tell an interactive story with animated cut scenes and bonus games that evolve throughout the game. There are also some 3D slots with fantastic graphics, and noteworthy mentions are Scary Rich 3, Lost Secret of Atlantis et Jolly Roger's Jackpot.
You can find these games, and many more in the online casinos mentioned in the list below.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Rival IN 2020?
Register offer€200T&C apply
- callback from the casino, email or have a live chat
- over half a dozen software developers to choose from
- competitive welcome bonus and weekly promotions
- Optimized for mobile use
- Good game selection with interesting developers
- Good bonus conditions
- Over 1,200 games from many developers
- Free spin prizes only have a 1x wagering requirement and winnings up to €400 can be paid out
- Huge game selection with almost 1,000 games
- There are regular promotions
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Strengths and weaknesses
The games of the developer have many strong points that explain the success of them. These are:
- a large variety of many different game genres,
- original interactive slot machines,
- there are many slots that offer the chance to win plenty of free spins during which your winnings are tripled,
- the games can be played with or without a casino software download,
- HTML5 are available and can be played on iOS or Android tablet computers or smartphones.
Unfortunately, there are also a few weak points to mention, such as:
- the quality of the graphics sometimes looks a little dated and cannot compete with that of top-end developers,
- there are no live games that can be played against real developers,
- new games are added irregularly.
A European gaming licence
The regulatory body from Cyprus is the authority that guarantees us the trustworthiness and professionalism of the developer Rival. The company has a gaming licence that requires them to follow a number of strict regulations that are in place to protect the players and assure them reliability. You can play the games with confidence!