Yggdrasil Gaming was founded by former executives of the game development company Netent in 2013, under the leadership of Fredrik Elmqvist, who was the director of operations of the famous Swedish developer. The company Yggdrasil Gaming is based in Sweden and has their headquarters in Malta.
The company is currently specialised in the development of slot machines, and they have produced some very popular games, such as for example Super Heroes, Legend of the Golden Monkey or Nirvana. These video slots feature some fantastic 3D graphics, and aside from the visual experience, they also offer fantastic game-play and interesting features.
You can find the games from this developer in the online casinos below.
Aldo's JourneyYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Lilith's InfernoYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Sahara NightsYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
The One Armed BanditYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Dwarf MineYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Cazino CosmosYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Champions of RomeYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
Trolls BridgeYggdrasil GamingPlay Demo
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Yggdrasil Gaming IN 2021?
Register offer50 Dep. SpinsT&C apply
- No wagering conditions
- Fast Withdrawal
- Great bonuses & rewards programme
- Free spins welcome bonus
- Live table games
- Favourable withdrawal policies
- Large selection of payment methods
Register offer£20T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
Register offer£100T&C apply
- The Wheel of Rizk Rewards
- Lots of promotions
- Bonuses for live games
- Very fast payouts
- Regular promotions & tournaments
Register offer£50T&C apply
- Good welcome bonus
- UK License
- Loyalty program
- Great slots and jackpot games
- Mobile ready
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
#AD, 18+ First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Minimum deposit £10. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus spins credited as follows: 40 spins upon first deposit, with additional 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01; 48x wagering; 7 days/24 hours expiry for deposit match/bonus spins. Max stake and game restrictions apply. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
#AD. 18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 spins on day 1, 10 on day 2, 10 on day 3) for Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot only. Min first deposit of £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £250. 40x wagering requirements. Bonus expiry 30 days. Bonus spins expiry 2 days. Game restrictions apply. T&C's apply
#AD . 18+ . New players only. Min deposit : £/€/$10. Account balance is withdrawable at any time Upon withdrawal. any remaining bonus spins are forfeited. 7 days to activate the spins: Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Full T&C Apply. +18. Play responsibly
Strengths and weaknesses
The game selection of Yggdrasil Gaming has many advantages, and these are:
- the games are developed in HTML 5, and can be played on PC and Mac, but also on, iOS, Android or Windows Phone devices,
- the games are available without download and can be played directly in the browser,
- the games are beautifully designed and offer fantastic features,
- progressive jackpot games are also available.
Unfortunately, not everyone is perfect, and there are also some drawbacks:
- the game selection is still small, and does not compare to the numbers of the leaders,
- there are no table games or video poker games available,
- there are no live games.
A European licence
The developer Yggdrasil has a Class 4 Gaming license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which has one of the strictest regulations in place, and the games are frequently tested by independent auditing companies who certify the fairness of the random number generator.