Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Yggdrasil Gaming
Yggdrasil Gaming was founded by former executives of the game development company Netent in 2013, under the leadership of Fredrik Elmqvist, who was the director of operations of the famous Swedish developer. The company Yggdrasil Gaming is based in Sweden and has their headquarters in Malta.
The company is currently specialised in the development of slot machines, and they have produced some very popular games, such as for example Super Heroes, Legend of the Golden Monkey or Nirvana. These video slots feature some fantastic 3D graphics, and aside from the visual experience, they also offer fantastic game-play and interesting features.
You can find the games from this developer in the online casinos below.
Strengths and weaknesses
The game selection of Yggdrasil Gaming has many advantages, and these are:
- the games are developed in HTML 5, and can be played on PC and Mac, but also on, iOS, Android or Windows Phone devices,
- the games are available without download and can be played directly in the browser,
- the games are beautifully designed and offer fantastic features,
- progressive jackpot games are also available.
Unfortunately, not everyone is perfect, and there are also some drawbacks:
- the game selection is still small, and does not compare to the numbers of the leaders,
- there are no table games or video poker games available,
- there are no live games.
A European licence
The developer Yggdrasil has a Class 4 Gaming license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which has one of the strictest regulations in place, and the games are frequently tested by independent auditing companies who certify the fairness of the random number generator.