Though lesser known, the developer Wazdan has been creating games for the better part of 10 years from their base in the island of Malta. Part of their stated mission and vision is to share their passion and experience with you, the player. To that effect, they have created almost 100 games including slots, table games and video poker.
They offer a variety of slot themes from classic fruit, magic, sports, horror, mythology, cars, Tetris, ancient civilisations, adventure and other. These slots are all unbranded so you'll not find licensed themes from Hollywood studios or other. In addition to slots, they do offer table games that include Blackjack, video poker and Roulette though these are very limited. The games are available on pc, tablet and mobile and compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Phone. They are recipients of the Hot Hit Award 2018 at G2E ASIA and Excellence Awards 2018 at MIGEA Malta IGAMING.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Wazdan IN 2022?
The Grand Ivy Casino
Register offer£300T&C apply
- amazing welcome bonus
- 1000+ games
- great design
- 24-hour support
Register offer£200T&C apply
- Huge catalogue of games
- Extensive promotions
- Reliable payment systems
- 24/7 support
Register offer£20T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
#AD 18+. New players only. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 100% match up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on your 1st deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
#AD 18+. New players only. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 100% match up to £200 plus 50 bonus spins on your 1st deposit, 50% match up to £50 on your 2nd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus spins credited as follows: 40 spins upon first deposit, with additional 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01; 48x wagering; 7 days/24 hours expiry for deposit match/bonus spins. Max stake and game restrictions apply. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
Strengths and weaknesses
Games from Wazdan have several strengths that include:
- development in HTML5, meaning that the games are accessible through mobile, desktop and tablet devices,
- a variety of themes supported by great graphics and audio, with close to 100 slot games,
- a steady pipeline of new games in development,
- being recipient of awards from recognized gaming bodies.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- while the developer boasts almost 100 casino slots, the number of table games including video poker, Baccarat and Roulette are extremely limited,
- there are no branded games as all themes are generic/in-house,
- at present they do not create live dealer games,
- they are not as familiar to players as some of the other developers meaning their games may be more difficult to find.
Licensed and regulated plus software audits for fairness
Wazdan is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission and the Government of Curaçao. Their software undergoes testing for fairness of the random number generator (RNG) by the third party company Nmi.