Rabcat was founded in the year 2001 and is based in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The company specialises in superior graphic design works, and used to work for Disney Studios before starting to develop online casino games. They have a partner agreement with the South African gaming giant Microgaming, and offer their games as part of the Quickfire platform.
There are currently not many games from Rabcat, but some of the most popular are Forsaken Kingdom, Castle Builder and Dragon's Myth. The games impress with outstanding graphics, fantastic features and game-play. Although the selection is still very small, the company focuses on delivering quality over quantity and every game is especially nice.
You can play the games from the developer Rabcat in the online casinos mentioned in the list below.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Rabcat IN 2021?
The Grand Ivy Casino
Register offer£1500T&C apply
- amazing welcome bonus
- 1000+ games
- great design
- 24-hour support
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK lincensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
- 0ver 1,000 games
- Payouts are processed within one day
- iPhone/Android APP
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from Rabcat have quickly become some of the most popular games in online casinos. When you take a closer look it is easy to see why that is, as they have many strong points about them:
- the games are developed in Flash and HTML, which means that they can be played on multiple platforms, such as browsers, as part of a downloaded casino software, or on many different mobile devices, such as iOS or Android tablet computers or smart phones,
- the games have innovative features and fantastic graphics.
Unfortunately, there are also some minus points:
- the game selection is still very small,
- there are only slot machines available, no other games.
A European gaming licence
Rabcat has a gaming licence from the Isle of Man, a trustworthy European regulatory body that controls and ensures that the company follows strict guidelines to ensure that players play in a safe and fair environment. The good quality of the games and the great reputation of Rabcat and Microgaming add to the trustworthiness of the company.