The company Nektan was founded in 2013 by Gary Shaw, a veteran of the gambling industry. As the competition on the market is very strong, the developer focussed their efforts on a niche and specialised in the development of games that were compatible with smartphones and tablet computers. The company quickly gained a good position in the market after they acquired a company that works with mobile technologies.
This strategy seemed to work, as Nektan is now a successful company. In 2014 they are also providing their games to Nyx Gaming group. This distribution allowed the company to offer their games to many other casinos, and also on desktop devices.
You can find the games from this developer in the following online casinos:
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Nektan IN 2019?
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from Nektan have a few strengths that make them stand out. These are:
- the games are all compatible with smartphones and tablet computer, such as iOs and Android devices,
- they can be played directly in the browser without the need to download a casino software,
- they are very small and load very fast.
- they have Slots Machines and Table Games
- they have the Rising entertainement games
Unfortunately, there are also some drawbacks:
- there is no download version of the games available,
- there is no live casino offered - no progressive jackpots are available,
- many of the games are a little basic in terms of features.
A reliable and trustworthy developer
The company has a gaming licence from both Gibraltar and the United Kingdom. The fairness of the Nektan games is regularly tested by the independent auditing company NMI, which means that you can trust the fairness of the games. The licence from two gaming jurisdictions is also a good certificate of trust.