Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Join Games
Join Games is a software provider that has only been around since 2014. In that short period of time, however, they have come up with some interesting slot games that include but is not limited to Kleopatra, Horror Circus, Zombie Escape, Venice Carnival and Monsters House. In 2017, in partnership with Parallel66, the developer presented what they claimed was the first interactive and immersive virtual reality slot, Kleopatra VR.
All of the developer's games include immersive graphics and sounds effects that put you in the centre of the excitement.
Strengths and weaknesses
The strength of products from Join Games can be summarised to include:
- a diverse range of themes that include pirates, Ancient Egyptian, ninjas, horror, Aztec, Ancient Rome and Asian,
- tremendous graphics and audio effects that enhance the gaming experience,
- slots that are available on desktop as well as iOS and Android device using HTML5,
- their move into VR slots positioning them as a market leader in this area with Kleopatra VR.
Taking a look to the downside, it is unfortunate that:
- they offer only a narrow selection of slot games owing to their relatively brief history,
- they do not offer progressive jackpot slots,
- they are focused on slots so you will not find other types of games such as live or non-live table games like Roulette, Baccarat or poker,
- they also do not offer any of the additional type of games like bingo, keno or lottery.
Licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the Government of Curacao
Join Games is both licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the Government of Curacao which ensures compliance with applicable rules and regulations. As part of this task, these regulatory bodies ensure that the games are fair and transparent to all players.