Green Tube is a software provider that is the interactive business unit of Novomatic. It was founded in 1998 and has grown to become a prominent omni-channel provider through online, mobile and land-based offerings.
The company has also diversified its product offering to include classic slots, bingo table games, social casino gaming, AWP reloaded slots, Sportsbook, server-based gaming, live dealer gaming and more.
Some of the more familiar Green Tube slots include Book of Ra Deluxe, Reel King and Sizzling Hot deluxe. Besides slots, Green Tube offers table games like Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat. These games can come in several different versions and are available live and non-live games. If you're a fan or bingo, then the developer also offers several variants of the popular bingo game.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Green Tube IN 2020?
Register offer€100T&C apply
- The Wheel of Rizk Rewards
- Customer support is available around the clock
- Free Spins winnings are not subject to wagering requirements
- Payouts paid rapidly within hours
- Regular promotions and slot game tournaments, which are both interesting
Strengths and weaknesses
Green Tube has several strengths that include:
- a diverse range of themes, some of which include adventure, Africa, animals, Asia, mythology, fruits, jewels and fairy tales amongst others,
- several types of games such as slots, bingo, scratch cards, live and non-live table games including Roulette, Baccarat and poker,
- leading graphics and audio effects that enhance the overall gaming experience,
- the games are available on desktop as well as iOS and Android device using HTML5.
Turning to the weaknesses, it is unfortunate but:
- they do not offer licensed themes,
- they do not offer a variety of progressive jackpot slots.
Licensed in several jurisdictions
Greentube holds several licences from Latvia, Malta, Belgium, Alderney, Gibraltar, UK, Spain, Schleswig-Holstein and Italy. To be licensed means that they must be fair and transparent in their dealings with players.