The online casino game developer Games Lab is based in Sydney, Australia and was founded in 2003. The company currently employs around 50 people and develops games for online casinos, mobile devices and social networks. So far, they have developed over 300 games.
Some of these games have been released by Games Lab directly, but most of the games were produced for other companies who release them under their own name. For example, the company developed many games for Real Time Gaming (RTG) and they also develop for NextGen Gaming.
The Games from Games Lab can be found in the selection of these online casinos:
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Games Lab IN 2020?
Register offer-T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincensed
- 24h average withdrawal time
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Games Lab have many strengths, and some of these are:
- the selection of slot machines is very diverse - there are many games with very nice 3D graphics,
- the games can be played directly in the browser and a software installation is not necessary,
- many games can be played on mobile devices.
Unfortunately, there are also some drawbacks:
- there are only slot machines available, no other games, such as video poker, table games, keno or scratch cards,
- there are no game inspired by well-known brands,
- due to the sheer number of games, some of the games lack the quality to be exceptional and the style is inconsistent.