Evoplay Entertainment is a Kyiv headquartered company spun out in 2014 with regional offices in Berlin and Malta. They offer games optimised for mobile, tablet as well as pc, in full HD resolution. Their portfolio includes both video slots and table games with creative themes. This includes adventure, football, fantasy, Asian, Ancient Egyptian, pirates and fruit.
They even offer one or two racy slots likely to catch your attention. Evoplay is also now offering Necromancer VR which is a 3-D virtual reality slot involving warlocks able to conjure the dead. This is their first foray into VR and hopefully not the last. Regardless of the game you choose the graphics are a pleasure to behold and the audio effects fully immerse you within the theme. If you're into table games then you'll also find European Roulette, Baccarat, blackjack Lucky Sevens, Oasis Poker and Oasis Poker Classic.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Evoplay IN 2020?
Register offer€200T&C apply
- callback from the casino, email or have a live chat
- over half a dozen software developers to choose from
- competitive welcome bonus and weekly promotions
Strengths and weaknesses
The slot games from EvoPlay have several strengths that include:
- optimisation for pc, tablet and mobile, all in full HD,
- a foray into virtual reality (VR) slots with their first contribution, Necromancer,
- a number of in-house themes.
Unfortunately, weaknesses include:
- a limited selection of slots and table games at present,
- a lack of any live games, and limited table games,
- a lack of progressive jackpots,
- no slots with licensed/branded themes,
- still one of the lesser-known developers.
Reliable and trustworthy
Despite not being one of the better known software developers, EvoPlay continues to expands its reach into more and more casinos. An independent third party, eCOGRA, tests the random number generator used by EvoPlay to ensure fairness of its games. The company is also authorised and regulated by the government of Curacao.