Booming Games is a B2B software provider that calls Isle of Man its home. The company was founded in 2014 and is privately held. Since their founding, they have grown to add offices spreading from Manila, Athens and London. The games are developed in HTML 5 and are optimised for desktop and mobile devices.
The developer at present has over 50 slots that include the shark themed Deep Sea Danger, sinfully delightful Devil's Lust and the marine-themed Dolphin's Luck.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Booming Games IN 2020?
Register offer€300T&C apply
- amazing website design
- easy to use
- simple account management
- 600+ games
- 24/7 live chat support
Register offer€740T&C apply
- free spins have no wagering requirements
- there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals
- well optimized mobile website
- slot game tournaments
- levels and tournaments with great prizes
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Register offer€400T&C apply
- Customer support available around the clock
- Payouts are processed within 24 hours
- There is a comprehensive game selection with many developers
- Every day there is a spin on the bonus wheel
Register offer€200T&C apply
- Good game selection with games from many developers
- Many bonus offers and a weekly spin on the bonus wheel
- The website is optimized for many modern mobile devices
- Many payment methods are accepted
- Interesting VIP program and cashback offers
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Booming Games have several positive features that include:
- a current selection of over 50 slot games tested for fairness by iTech Labs,
- their games are developed in HTML 5 and available on both desktop and mobile,
- their slots use classic as well as original themes,
- they are licensed and regulated in the Isle of Man by the Gambling Supervision Commission.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- their games are only found in a relatively limited number of casinos,
- they do not offer table or live casino games such as Baccarat, Roulette or poker games for starters,
- their games are proprietary so you won't find any that are licensed with third parties such as motion picture studios or others.
Licensed and regulated in the Isle of Man and tested for fairness by an independent third party
Booming Games is licensed and regulated in the Isle of Man by the Gambling Supervision Commission whose mandate is to keep the gambling industry free of crime, protect minors and the most vulnerable, and to ensure the games are fair. Furthermore, the developer's software is tested by iTech Labs which is an independent company. They certify that the random number generator within the software operates in accordance with the UK Gambling Commission standards, to ensure fairness.