The casino game developer Ainsworth is still relatively unknown in Europe, as they focus their efforts on the Australian market. However, they are not new on the market, the company Aristocrat was founded in 1953 by Len Ainsworth. Aristocrat specialised in the manufacture of slot machines for land-based casinos and quickly managed to become a leader on the market.
Len Ainsworth sold parts of Aristocrat and founded the new company Ainsworth Game Technology in 1995. He first started with partnerships with land-based casinos before embarking into the online casino game sector. Today, the company offers their games as part of the Nyx Gaming room solution who employs over 500 people in offices all over the world, especially in Las Vegas, Macau and Europe.
You can find the games from this developer in the following online casinos:
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Ainsworth IN 2020?
Register offer-T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincensed
- 24h average withdrawal time
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
- Free spin prizes only have a 1x wagering requirement and winnings up to €400 can be paid out
- Huge game selection with almost 1,000 games
- There are regular promotions
- Fast and hassle-free cashouts
- Localised 24/7 customer service
- Modern user-friendly design and features
- Over 1,500 games from top iGaming studios
- Free spins with no wagering requirements
- Trusted operator with good reputation
- Full-scale sportsbook and poker
- Personalised promotions
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from the developer Ainsworth have many advantages, such as:
- the games can be played directly in the browser and it is not necessary to download a casino software,
- the games are made in HTML5 and can be played on many platforms, including mobile phones and tablet computers,
- there are games with progressive jackpots.
Unfortunately, we must also note that:
- there are only slot machines available, no table games, video poker or scratch cards,
- there are no games with well-known brands or names,
- the game design looks a little dated.