Wirecard - Deposit Casino Methods and accepted UK Casino
Wirecard has 34,000 customers from various industries, transacting in over 100 currencies and 200 international payment networks including cards, payment solutions and banks.
Wirecard AG, headquartered in Aschheim, Munich, is a publicly listed company on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. They have 16+ years of experience acting as a payments provider through offline, online or mobile methods. Their product is secure, efficient and easy and includes electronic payment transactions, physical and virtual cards. Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd. Is a subsidiary, that holds a German banking license, as well as licenses from Visa and Mastercard that is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne that is responsible for the issuance of virtual cards. They also work with Discover, Diners, American Express, JCB, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay and China UnionPay and several more. They have an Android and iOS compatible mobile-payment contactless payment app called boon, which works with a virtual Mastercard. The Android method is available in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, and Ireland. Alternatively, boon can be used via Apple Pay in France, Great Britain, Spain, Switzerland, Ireland and Italy. In the early years of its existence it was mainly used by online gamblers.
Wirecard has 34,000 customers from various industries, transacting in over 100 currencies and 200 international payment networks including cards, payment solutions and banks. In 2017 they generated revenue of almost €1.5 billion and work with 250,000 companies as of June 2018. They now have over 35 million private users.
The Best Online Casinos Offering Wirecard Payment Service
We’ve examined a number of casinos that accept Wirecard and we will be ranking them from top to bottom.
- Believing that one size does not fit all, they offer a multichannel platform in the form of cards and mobile payment solutions. This includes a prepaid virtual card which we will discuss below.
- They are regulated by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority. (BaFiN)
- Use established security standards with the latest encryption techniques with partners that are certified according to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. (PCI DSS)
- There are no international transaction fees, no credit checks. Payments are flexible and easy.
How does mycard2go from Wirecard Bank AG work?
MyCard2go, specially designed by Wirecard Bank AG for the European market, is a prepaid Visa card available as a virtual as well as plastic card version, the latter of which you can pick up at various retail locations.
Creating a Wirecard Account: mycard2go
To register for MYWIRECARD, now known as mycard2go to the website https://secure.wirecard.com/mywirecard/#/login and click on the ‘Not registered yet?’ link. Click on the blue button at the bottom labelled ‘SIGN UP ONLINE NOW’. Followed the instructions in order to complete the registration process which does not require an application and free to do. Signup is free and quick.
Instructing a Deposit using mycard2go
Once your Wirecard account has been setup, you are already capable of making a deposit at one of the participating Wirecard casinos. You simply need to go to the payments section of the casino and merely input the desired amount at the cashier, select Wirecard, and complete the transaction. The funds should be in your account within a matter of seconds.
Casino withdrawal process using mycard2go
To make a withdrawal, you’ll need to go to the payments section of the casino and merely input the desired amount at the cashier, select Wirecard, and complete the transaction. Like deposits, the withdrawal method is quick and easy.
- What type of fees can I expect to pay using this payment method?
- Making a payment through a bank transfer will incur a fee of €1 if you’re an Ulitmate mycard2go holder or free if you’re a Limited mycard2go. Using customer service will cost you €4.95. There are no additional fees for foreign transactions. keyboard_tab
- How long does the deposit take?
- Executing the deposit takes a few seconds and you should see the funds in your player account almost instantly. keyboard_tab
- Can I withdraw funds?
- You can withdraw funds from participating casinos onto your mycard2go Visa card. Online casinos that accept deposits may not necessarily allow withdrawals with this method. There is a transfer fee of €1.00. There are no additional fees for foreign transactions. keyboard_tab
- How long does it take to withdraw funds?
- Instructing a withdrawal is quick and once processed by the casino you will have it within moments. keyboard_tab
- What happens if my currency is not supported by the casino site?
- Mycard2go allows you to make payments in any number of currencies.
- You can keep an eye on your balance and spending since you control the amount of money on your card.
- Payments are anonymous, can be done in any currency and customers do not need to enter any personal information.
- The mycard2go prepaid Visa is accepted anywhere that Visa is accepted, and locations that don’t accept Visa, in more than 44 million locations around the world, 600,000 of which are located in Germany alone.
- The service is not free as it will cost you a nominal fee of €1. You can find more information relating to fees on Wirecard’s website.
- This payment method is not available to all players.
A popular choice for European players, Wirecard has been a historically popular payment method in the online casino industry. There are several advantages to choosing this method including safety, security, convenience, anonymity, speed, spending control and acceptance by many casinos. Though it is not a free service, the fees to transfer are nominal so on balance the main benefits would seem to outweigh the costs.