Established in 1998, WebMoney Transfer owned and operated by WM Transfer Ltd allows you to make secure web transactions while keeping track of your funds. Based in Russia. They are an e-wallet where funds are stored in a purse according to currency which includes Russian Rubles, Euros, Belarusian Rubles, Bitcoins, BitcoinCash, Litecoin along with a few others.
They are one of the biggest e-commerce payment websites in Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Europe. There is a 0.8% fee applied to the value of transactions between correspondents which is capped depending on the currency. Additionally, banks or other agencies may apply their own fees when depositing funds to the purse. Web money can be accessed online or through mobile app on Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or iOS. Countries prohibited from using the WME purse (Euro denominated) include American Samoa, Afghanistan, Vanuatu, Ethiopia, Guyana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Crimea, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Pakistan, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Uganda, Sri Lanka and the United States. Security includes three main authentication methods which includes login/password, a unique 12 symbol WM identifier and digital certificates. For some players, WebMoney represents the best option when depositing and withdrawing funds into and from a casino because they are easy to use and facilitate both deposits and withdrawals unlike some other methods.
WebMoney boasts over 36 million users and is accepted in over 100,000 stores. This makes them one of the largest payment providers in Russia. They were born from necessity after the 1998 Russian financial crisis where there was an increase in the demand for U.S dollars.
The Best Online Casinos Offering WebMoney Payment Service
There a few casinos that accept WebMoney which we will be ranking, so be sure to see our results for yourself.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT WebMoney IN 2020?
How does WebMoney work?
WebMoney is an e-wallet service where you load money into your digital wallet and spend it or receive it by using your email address.
Creating a WebMoney Account
To create an account, you’ll first need to go to www.wmtransfer.com where you’ll see a ‘SIGN UP’ button at the top right of the page. Enter your mobile number to take you to the personal details screen. Here you will be asked for your date of birth, email, security question and security answer. You’ll also have the option of opting in to receive news and updates as well as other special offers and promotions. Click ‘Next’ where you will be asked to verify your details. You can either click on the ‘Back’ button or the ‘Next’ button to continue. A text message will be sent to your phone which will then need to be input into the code field which will verify your mobile number. Click ‘Next’ followed by your password and password confirmation. Finally enter the image number that you see at the bottom of the page into the field book. Click on ‘Okay’ when done. You’ll be asked to create a purse based on the currency of your choice and you simply need to select the option from the pull down menu. For example, WME is the Euro equivalent whereas WMZ is the US equivalent. Of course before choosing you’ll need to consider whether the casino accepts that particular currency. You’ll need to read the terms and conditions of the agreements, click on the box stating that you accept and then click on the ‘Create’ button at the bottom of the screen. This creates your account and you will be able to see your account number which you use to receive funds or make payments. As you can see, it is very easy to create the account and it takes only a few minutes to complete. Topping up your account is easy to do using a credit card, bank account or electronic money. The method you choose may incur additional fees.
Instructing a Deposit using WebMoney
Depending on the casino that you use, the process may be slightly different but should be just as easy. When going to the deposit section of your casino, you should be prompted for the amount that you would like to deposit which will likely be a field. Enter the amount and select WebMoney deposit method. You should be redirected to the WebMoney website.
Once you click the WebMoney link at your casino you will be redirected to the Web Money website where you will be prompted for your password and asked to confirm your requested transaction. Once confirmed, you will be redirected back to the casino where you should see the funds credited to your account instantaneously. A fee will apply to your withdrawal of 0.8% with a cap that will vary according to the currency.
Casino withdrawal process using WebMoney
Making a withdrawal from your online casino is as easy as going to the withdrawal section of the online casino. Enter the amount that you would like withdraw and select WebMoney as the method of withdrawal. Finally, select the ‘Request’ button to complete. Your casino may apply additional charges so you should check first. This process may vary slightly from casino to casino but should still be quick and simple to instruct.
Withdrawals are possible using WebMoney provided that you made a recent deposit to the casino using the same method. The transfer time takes only moments once the casino has processed the request. Once redirected to WebMoney, you will need to login using your ID, password and entering the number displayed in the picture into the relevant field. Remember WebMoney charges 0.8% on all transactions.
- What type of fees can I expect to pay using this payment method at a casino?
- Almost all transactions incur some level of fee starting with a 0.8% charge from WebMoney. The casino may impose their own fees, though it is unlikely given the competition for players. keyboard_tab
- How long does the deposit take?
- Executing the deposit takes seconds and you should see the funds in your player account almost instantly. keyboard_tab
- Can I make a withdrawal using this method?
- This payment method does facilitate withdrawals from your player account into your e-wallet for a transaction fee of 0.8%. You should check the casino to ensure that they do not impose any of their own fees, though this is less likely, again given the competition for players. keyboard_tab
- How long does it take to withdraw?
- Instructing a withdrawal is quick and once processed by the casino you will have it within moments. keyboard_tab
- What happens if my currency is not supported by the casino site?
- WebMoney supports USD, Euros, Bitcoins, BitcoinCash, Litecoin along with a few other less common currencies. If your currency is not supported, then you may consider exchanging into an accepted currency.
- Payments through WebMoney are anonymous and can be made online or mobile app using Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows Phone.
- There is no need to divulge banking information to your casino.
- Since you must load money or ‘Top-up’ your e-wallet first, you have some control as to the amount of money you shift and are prepared to play with and possibly lose.
- This payment provider facilitates both withdrawals and deposits both from and to casinos using an e-wallet.
- This method is relatively quick to use and execute.
- Within moments of being processed by the casino, the funds will be credited to your e-wallet.
- This payment method is not free, however a nominal fee of 0.8% is applied to each transaction which is capped depending on the purse selected. Agents may also apply their own fees, so check WebMoney’s website first.
- This payment method has not been adopted by all casinos, who may opt for more familiar e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill.
As a payment method, WebMoney does come with benefits that should not be overlooked. While originally catering towards Russians, they are expanding globally as they seek to gain more global acceptance. This acceptance is facilitated through safe/secure deposits and withdrawals and anonymity - all from the comfort of your desktop or mobile!