Entropay, based in Malta, traces its humble beginnings to 2003 where it acts as a fast payment provider for customers regardless of their location or creditworthiness. In the same year they launched their virtual Visa card in Europe and have built a business with over a million virtual card users over the course of the next 15 years.
Entropay is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Their main product is a virtual card available in several currencies including Euro, GBP and USD, and accepted anywhere that Visa is accepted in more than 120 countries. Entropay is available to residents of the European Economic Area (excluding Norway): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Setting up an account and making payments between users is free with top ups costing as little as 1%. You can create many virtual accounts, up to 10 active, at any one time each with their own card limits to control your spending to keep you on budget. All the while they use the most advanced fraud detection and account security methods: PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant, TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security), AES-256 encryption and customer data backup.
Entropay boasts transfer speeds of 2,880x faster than a bank transfer and 8,660x faster than other apps. Where other apps can take up to 3 days and a bank transfer could take one day, Entropay transfers takes under 30 seconds.
The Best Online Casinos Offering Entropay Payment Service
We have identified a few casinos accepting Entropay which we will be listing in order of best and we welcome you to see our results for yourself.
How does Entropay work?
Entropay is a virtual card service where you load money into your virtual card.
Creating an Entropay Account
Creating an Entropay is quick and simple. Start by clicking on the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ button at the top right of your screen. Here you are asked to input your first name, last name, email, username, password, date of birth and country of residence. From the pulldown menu select the currency: Euro/US dollar or British pounds. Finally, at the bottom you will see a green button labelled ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’. Less than 10 seconds later your account is created and you will receive a welcome email from Entropay and the ready to create a virtual card screen. On the top left of the screen, you will see a ‘View Cards‘ button. Get started by clicking on it after which you will then be invited to create a card. Select ‘CREATE CARD’, and you will be prompted to add a card nickname. What you choose to call it is ultimately up to you and once this is done you will be asked to top up your Visa virtual account. To proceed click on the green ‘TOP UP CARD’ at the bottom of the screen and for the first time you will need to top it up from a credit card or debit card which can include either a Visa, MasterCard or Maestro card. Enter your card details including the card number, expiry month, expiry year and if necessary adjust the cardholder displayed. Complete the process by clicking on the green ‘ADD CARD’ button at the bottom. Following this step, you will need to enter your three-digit CVV number, amount that you would like to transfer and currency that your card will be charged in. To finish your transaction, click on the green button labelled ‘TOP UP’.
Instructing a Deposit using Entropay
Depositing to a casino may vary slightly from one casino to the next but should not be very difficult to do. When navigating to the deposit section of your casino, you should be able to select the Entropay deposit method. You will be asked to complete a form with your name, virtual visa card number, expiry date and your 3-digit CVV. Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and confirm the transaction. Deposits into your player account takes mere seconds to complete.
Casino withdrawal process using Entropay
With withdrawals, they can only be made with the same method that was used to deposit the funds in the first place. As you did with your deposit, choose the Entropay withdrawal method, and the amount that you would like to withdraw as well as any other required information and your funds will be credited back to your Entropay account.
- keyboard_tab What type of fees can I expect to pay using this payment method at a casino?
- Topping up your virtual wallet from your credit card or debit card, or transferring from your credit card or debit card will cost you from as little as 1% if you’re a member of a number of EU countries. Using an Entropay card online, transferring from your Entropay wallet card and receiving a transfer is free.
- keyboard_tab How long does the deposit take?
- Deposits to a player account should take a matter of moments and you should be able to see the funds in your player accounts almost instantly.
- keyboard_tab Can I make a withdrawal using this method?
- Provided that you used Entropay to make your initial deposit, it is also possible to use Entropay to withdraw your funds onto your virtual card. Deposits and withdrawals are free.
- keyboard_tab How long does it take to withdraw money from your player account?
- Withdrawing funds from your player account into your virtual card should take a matter of seconds.
- keyboard_tab What happens if my currency is not supported by the casino site?
- Entropay supports virtual cards in GBP, USD and Euros. If you are using a currency other than one of these three, then you may consider exchanging them into one of the accepted currencies.
- Entropay uses the latest technology to protect your money and data.
- Deposits and withdrawals from casinos are lightning quick and easy, taking mere seconds to complete.
- Entropay cards are virtual and can be reloaded or disposed of limiting the possibility and scope of fraud.
- Because you load a virtual card, you have the ability to limit the amount of money you transfer to a casino.
- You can use Entropay to make both deposits and withdrawals into/from a player account.
- Use of Entropay is restricted to EEA residents only.
- Entropay cards are only available in USD, EUR or GBP.
- Topping up your Entropay account will cost you from as little as 1% when using a debit or credit card. Making an Entropay payment or receiving a transfer into your virtual card from your player account is free. There may be additional fees, such as currency conversion.
Entropay is a superfast way of transferring funds into or outside of a player account if you are a resident of the EEA. They use the same level of security as you would find at most banks and protect your privacy while transacting online. Since you need to top up your virtual card, you can control the amount of money you spend at a casino simply by limiting the amount of money you deposit into the virtual card. Since the majority of online casinos accept EUR, USD and GBP, you will have no trouble finding a good casino that accepts one of these currencies while also accepting Entropay is a payment method.