Canadian online gambling players are becoming increasingly sophisticated by choosing to play at online mobile casinos using their smartphone or tablet rather than the traditional desktop.
In recognition of this growing trend, FeedBACK Casino decided to take some of the stress out of finding the best mobile casino Canada sites by presenting Canadians with a top 5 recommended mobile casinos list.
These top mobile casinos will offer Canadians the choice of the best online games, mobile casino bonuses, deposit and withdrawal methods in Canadian dollars – and more! You'll find our full guide next to the ins and outs of mobile casinos.
What is a mobile casino?
Mobile casinos are online casinos which have been optimised for use on mobile device and tablet device.
Both iPhone casinos and Android casinos let you find your favourite online slots, video poker games, blackjack, roulette, live casino and more at the tip of your fingers.
You can enjoy the same high quality, casino experience with live chat customer support, different payment methods, casino bonuses and more!
The best mobile casino Canada sites
FeedBACK Casino has put together their Canadian top 5 mobile casinos list.
So why do we stop at just 5? This is because the results of our research along with feedback from our valued player community have told us that only the best playing experience will do and we wanted to oblige with only the best!
5 Best Canadian Mobile Casino for 2020 ??
|Withdrawal average time||24-72 hours||24 hours|
|Number of games||1000||800||1200|
|Softwares number||30 Providers||31 Providers||37 Providers|
|Support Opening||24h/7||8am to 1am||24/7|
100% Up To
|Wagering||35X Bonus & cash||35x Bonus||x35|
- You can still play free or for real money from anywhere with a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Players can still take advantage of the same mobile casino bonuses found on desktop.
- Games are still safe and secure using SSL encryption technology.
- Good mobile casinos are licensed and regulated in reputable jurisdictions.
What Games are available to play on mobile casino Canada?
Typically, you can find the same mobile online casino games that you would on desktop.
These include mobile table games, mobile slots and mobile live casino games.
These games are often from the biggest developers such as Netent, Microgaming and Betsoft but there may be literally dozens more!
Now optimised for HTML5, there is a diverse range of slots according to themes, volatilities, features such as free spins, paylines and more. These include some of the older favourite casino games originally designed for Adobe Flash Player such as Mega Moolah. You can play for real money or in free mode if you just want to try a game first.
In addition to online slots, you can also often start playing mobile table games including baccarat, video poker, online roulette, blackjack and more.
Developers like Evolution Gaming stream, in real-time, table games from their production studios but are also coming out with other innovative live games such as Monopoly Live.
You can enjoy these games from your iPhone, iPads, or any Android devices (phone or tablet).
How to set up a mobile casino account?
You'll likely find that the process of opening a casino account on your mobile is not unlike the process experienced from a desktop.
During registration, you'll be asked to provide some basic information including your name, address, email. This will be used by the mobile casino to verify your identity for KYC purposes and for anti-money laundering purposes.
Once you've finished the registration phase, some casinos will want to check new accounts by sending an email. Typically, the email will include a link that you will need to click on in order to complete the registration.
How to make your first deposit
While the process for your first deposit may differ slightly depending on the casino, it is generally easy as you need to go to the deposit section of your mobile casino and choose from one of the deposit methods available, select the amount and follow the instructions from there.
Playing in real mode
Playing with real money is always the most fun because it gives you the chance to also win real money.
Security and reliability
Reputable Canadian mobile casinos, that are licensed and regulated, are secure and reliable because they use the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect your data while it's being transmitted.
Typically, mobile casinos for Canadian players accept a variety of CAD banking options such as Interac Online, Interac E-Transfer and iDebit. There may be many more ways including e-wallets, vouchers, debit/credit cards, instant banking methods and more!
Mobile casino bonuses
Many casinos today offer mobile casino bonuses such as deposit bonuses and no deposit bonuses which come with wagering requirements. These could include welcome bonuses, tournaments and other promotions.
Mobile casino winnings
Winnings from a mobile device or tablet are no different than from desktop. Some mobile online slots offer big jackpots, including progressive jackpots, which can reach $ millions. One example is Mega Fortune with three tiers of jackpots.
Playing in free mode
Players can find free casino games from any softwares developers on mobile online casino Canada sites which allow them to try them for free before having to play for real money in order to give a bit of taste of the gambling experiences !
This usually includes free slot games and free table games. While this is a good way to get familiar with the games, remember that to win real money then you will need to play for real money.
Don't forget to claim you sign up bonuses if you are a new player on the casino site of your choice !
Responsible Gambling in Canada
While most Canadian players demonstrate responsible gambling, there are a small percentage of players who demonstrate problem gambling habits.
Some negative behaviour tied to a gambling problem may include lying, obsessive gambling talk, conflicts over money, money going missing, abrupt and sometimes dramatic mood swings, withdrawal from friends and family and neglecting responsibilities.
Players who think that may have a gambling addiction have a number of options available to them. A player can determine their level of compulsive gambling by taking a test such as the Canadian Problem Gambling Index (CPGI).
A player can seek counselling, problem gambling helplines or help from friends and family.
feedback FAQ about Mobile Casino Canada
- What is a mobile casino?
- Mobile casinos are online casino apps or websites where you can find slots, online and live table games and other games which have been optimised for iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets. keyboard_arrow_right
- Why play at a mobile casino?
- Mobile casinos allow players the chance to enjoy the same games as a desktop, but from any location with a good Wi-Fi connection. They are safe and secure with SSL technology and offer the same bonus, payment and customer support options. keyboard_arrow_right
- How do I setup a mobile account?
- Setting up a mobile player account is as easy as setting one up on desktop. Simply follow the directions from your mobile casino. keyboard_arrow_right
- How do mobile casino winnings compare to desktop?
- Winnings from a smartphone or tablet are no different than those of desktops and depend more on the game you choose. keyboard_arrow_right
- Can I play in free mode?
- Most mobile casinos do allow you to play in free mode but remember you cannot keep anything that you win so it's not as fun. keyboard_arrow_right
- What can I do if I think I may have a gambling problem?
- It is important for players to recognize the signs of problem gambling early and seek help through family/friends, helplines, counselling or other methods.
- You can take the games anywhere you go providing you have a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Mobile casinos are just as safe and secure as desktop versions.
- Games are optimised for tablet and mobile.
- You may be able to find additional bonuses when playing on mobile.
- Older games are not available on mobile or tablet.
- Some older casinos are not fully optimised for mobile play.
- Playing mobile casino games are data intensive and requires a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Some games are better experienced on a larger desktop screen.
Mobile casinos have come a long way in the last few years and have taken market share away from the traditional desktop because they have improved tremendously. FeedBACK Casino strives to recommend only the best mobile casinos for Canadian players. We hope that you found our mobile casinos guide, including FAQs and pros & cons, helpful.