The company Wagermill is based in the United Kingdom and was founded by veterans of the online gaming industry. In the meantime, the company Wagermill merged with The Gaming Lab and became the company GECO. Today, it is still possible to find many games from the developer that are published under the old name of Wagermill.
The games are incorporated into the Quickfire platform from Microgaming. Although the games look a little dated they are still very popular with the players. Some of the most popular games are Sassy Bingo, Meerkat Mayhem and Sunshine Reef.
You can find the games from Wagermill in the online casinos mentioned in the list below.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT WagerMill IN 2023?
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
#AD . 18+ . New players only. Min deposit : £/€/$10. Account balance is withdrawable at any time Upon withdrawal. any remaining bonus spins are forfeited. 7 days to activate the spins: Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Full T&C Apply. +18. Play responsibly
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from the developer Wagermill have many strong points about them. These are:
- the games can be played directly in the browser without having to download a software,
- the games are developed in HTML5 and can be played on mobile iOS and Android smartphones and tablet computers.
Unfortunately, there are also some drawbacks:
- the game selection is not very large,
- the graphics from some of the games look dated.
A reputable gaming licence
Wagermill proves their trustworthiness with a gaming licence from the UK Gambling Commission. It is one of the most strict regulatory bodies, and they ensure that players can enjoy a fair game in a secure environment.