Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Tom Horn
Tom Horn is an omni-channel software developer of casino games, founded in 2008 and headquartered in Valletta, Malta. Their games are available on mobile, desktop and terminals. The portfolio of games, come in a variety of themes such as pirate, Chinese, fruits and wild animals amongst others. They offer both slots and table games like roulette, baccarat and 3-card poker as well as Keno, scratch cards and bingo games. Their games are offered in 12 languages and all the most popular currencies.
The International Gaming Awards for 2018 have nominated Tom Horn as finalists in the categories of iGaming Software Supplier and Slot Provider.
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Tom Horn have several positive features that include:
- the developer uses an omni-channel platform that includes mobile, desktop and terminals,
- the developer offers slot games, table games such as baccarat, poker and roulette as well as scratch cards, bingo cards and Keno.
- proprietary games with a broad number of themes in 12 languages and the most popular currencies.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- there is no download version of these games,
- no live games are offered,
- no games with progressive jackpots are available,
- no slots with licensed themes.
Reliable and trustworthy
Tom Horn is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and UK Gambling Commission. Their games undergo auditing and compliance testing for fairness by two independent companies going by the names of NMI and iTech Labs.