Scientific Games operates in the lottery and gaming spaces by offering casino, interactive and instant lottery games through casino, retail or digital channels. For 2016, they had revenue of approximately $2.9 billion. Their headquarters is Las Vegas, Nevada and service clients all over the world. They have a portfolio of companies that include Bally, Bally Systems, Shuffle Master and WMS.
The slot games list includes proprietary names such as Zues: Son of Kronis, Sword of Destiny and Angel Blade. There are also licensed brands like Wonder Woman – Golden Lasso and Playboy.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Scientific Games IN 2022?
The Grand Ivy Casino
Register offer£300T&C apply
- amazing welcome bonus
- 1000+ games
- great design
- 24-hour support
Register offer50 Dep. SpinsT&C apply
- No wagering conditions
- Fast Withdrawal
- Great bonuses & rewards programme
- Free spins welcome bonus
- Live table games
- Favourable withdrawal policies
- Large selection of payment methods
Register offer£99T&C apply
- 800+ games
- good withdrawal policy
- random bonus free spins
- UK Licence
- phone support
Register offer£20T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- 24h average withdrawal time
- FeedBACK Certified
- mobile Friendly
- UK & SE licensed
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the year 2016, 2018 Awards
- Mobile operator of the year 2019, 2020 Awards
Register offer£/$/€123T&C apply
- huge jackpots
- phone support
- 10% cashback
- 850+ games
- 24-hour withdrawal times
#AD 18+. New players only. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 100% match up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on your 1st deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
#AD, 18+ First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Minimum deposit £10. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
#AD, 18+, New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs apply
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus spins credited as follows: 40 spins upon first deposit, with additional 2x30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01; 48x wagering; 7 days/24 hours expiry for deposit match/bonus spins. Max stake and game restrictions apply. Full Ts & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
#AD, 18+, New players only, Maximum bonus is £123, Max bet with bonus is £5, No max cash out, Wagering is 50x - Skrill & Neteller excluded, Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse, Cashback is cash, so no wagering, Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included. Full T&C’s apply
Strengths and weaknesses
Scientific Games has carved out several advantages for itself that include:
- offering electronic gaming machines for video lottery, casino, arcade and bingo customers worldwide,
- an assortment of proprietary and licensed games, which include live and non-live table games, progressives jackpots, card shufflers and chip sorters,
- a history of awards recognizing their innovation and their leadership,
- having acquired NYX Gaming which gave them access to the NYX Open Gaming System (OGS) platform that lets licensees operate multi-vendor casino content from any location.
There are a couple of notable drawbacks that include:
- there are no download version of the games,
- there is not much in the way of traditional 3-reel slot games available.
Solid reputation and UK Gambling Commission license
Scientific Games is a publicly listed company that has built a solid reputation as it has grown to become one of the pre-eminent software providers. Scientific Games (Gibraltar) is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission which ensures compliance with applicable laws.