Scientific Games operates in the lottery and gaming spaces by offering casino, interactive and instant lottery games through casino, retail or digital channels. For 2016, they had revenue of approximately $2.9 billion. Their headquarters is Las Vegas, Nevada and service clients all over the world. They have a portfolio of companies that include Bally, Bally Systems, Shuffle Master and WMS.
The slot games list includes proprietary names such as Zues: Son of Kronis, Sword of Destiny and Angel Blade. There are also licensed brands like Wonder Woman – Golden Lasso and Playboy.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Scientific Games IN 2019?
Register offer€130T&C apply
- Impressive game library
- VR games
- Mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincences
- 24h average withdrawal time
- “Innovation of the Year” 2016 and 2018 Awards;
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Register offer-T&C apply
- Play OJO as no wagering requirements!
- All wins Paid in Cash
- Play OJO does not have Maximum Win
- Play OJO does not have Minimum Withdrawals
- Play OJO has Honest Terms
- Play OJO offers Super Fast Payouts
- Play OJO is also available on Mobile App
Strengths and weaknesses
Scientific Games has carved out several advantages for itself that include:
- offering electronic gaming machines for video lottery, casino, arcade and bingo customers worldwide,
- an assortment of proprietary and licensed games, which include live and non-live table games, progressives jackpots, card shufflers and chip sorters,
- a history of awards recognizing their innovation and their leadership,
- having acquired NYX Gaming which gave them access to the NYX Open Gaming System (OGS) platform that lets licensees operate multi-vendor casino content from any location.
There are a couple of notable drawbacks that include:
- there are no download version of the games,
- there is not much in the way of traditional 3-reel slot games available.
Solid reputation and UK Gambling Commission license
Scientific Games is a publicly listed company that has built a solid reputation as it has grown to become one of the pre-eminent software providers. Scientific Games (Gibraltar) is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission which ensures compliance with applicable laws.