Malta based Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 and is a developer of bingo, poker and casino games. They are also an operator of their open casino platform.
The developer has over 280 proprietary games as well as third party games through their studio partners that include Silver Bullet, Powered By, FUGA, Push Gaming and Felt. Their games have a number of different themes that include magic, dragons, and fantasy and the portfolio continues to grow. Their products are found in many of the leading casino operators. The developer also operates a bingo network that is designed for mobile and desktop. They also offer some of the most popular poker games including Texas Hold’Em NL and Omaha PL. They also run all sorts of tournaments including jackpot, guarantees, satellites and rebuy.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Relax Gaming IN 2020?
Register offer-T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincensed
- 24h average withdrawal time
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
Register offer€200T&C apply
- callback from the casino, email or have a live chat
- over half a dozen software developers to choose from
- competitive welcome bonus and weekly promotions
Strengths and Weaknesses
The games from Relax Gaming have several strengths that include:
- mobile and desktop games designed in HTML5
- games are instant meaning no need to download them
- over 280 proprietary and third party games including slots, poker, blackjack and bingo
- frequently adding more games to their platform
- diverse range of themes
- running tournaments
Unfortunately, there are some weaknesses that include:
- they are not one of the more known brands, but they are growing
Certified and licensed in reputable jurisdictions
Relax Gaming’s Silver Bullet is certified by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) and the UK Gambling Commission. This means that the games are ensured for integrity.