Nyx Interactive is a publicly listed company that is based in Las Vegas, Nevada and whose existence dates back to 1999. At last count they had over 200 different clients some of which are casino, lottery and gaming operators. One of their key strengths comes in the form of their NYX Open Gaming System (OGS) that allows licensees to operate multi-vendor casino content from anywhere.
In addition, NYX OpenBet is a division that facilitates sports book betting, having handled over 2 billion bets alone in 2016. At the 2017 Grand National, they handled an average of 68,000 bets-per-minute. There is also NYX Poker which provides access to live and non-live events, as well as NYX Bingo which offers a great gaming experience.
There are a large number of developers on the NYX platform which include NextGen Gaming, ELK, Thunderkick, Live 5 Gaming, GW Games, Concept Gaming, Game 360, Zitro, Endemol Games, Openbet, GamesLab, Felt, Gamevy, SideCity, Blueprint Gaming, BetDigital, R Franco, Core Gaming, Incredible Technologies, Saber Interactive, Big Time Gaming, Chance Interactive, Lightning Box, Ainsworth, Realistic Gaming, Casino Technology, Nektan, Leap, 1x2 Gaming, Aristocrat, Amaya, Leander Games and Iron Dog. There are many but not all names.
The NYX Gaming platform facilitates ease of use with players able to access games from their desktop, table and mobile using HTML5. The games are compatible with iOS and Android devices.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Nyx Interactive IN 2019?
Register offer€300T&C apply
- PlayFrank has fast and free payouts
- PlayFrank proposes daily challenges
- PlayFrank online casino catalog has over 1,500 games
- PlayFrank offers many free spins on the Welcome Bonus
- There are many payment methods for the deposit on PlayFrank Online Casino
- PlayFrank’s support is open 24/7
Register offer€740T&C apply
- free spins have no wagering requirements
- there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals
- well optimized mobile website
- slot game tournaments
- levels and tournaments with great prizes
Lucky31Register offer€131T&C apply
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Register offer€1200T&C apply
- An interesting concept of missions and adventures that enhance the overall gaming experience
- Navigation and website are optimized for mobile devices
- Payouts are processed within 24 hours
- 24/7 customer support
Strengths and weaknesses
The products from Nyx Interactive have several great highlights, some of which include:
- A history dating back to 1999 making them one of the older developers out there,
- the use of HTML5 to enable seamless game play on desktop, mobile and tablet devices for Android and iOS,
- well over 200 clients operating in the casino, lottery and gaming space,
- NYX Open Gaming System (OGS) platform that lets licensees operate multi-vendor casino content from any location,
- Nyx OpenBet facilitates sports betting, Nyx Bingo and Nyx Poker that allows live and non-live play,
- recipient of several Industry awards like "Number One Digital Supplier" in October 2017 at the fourth annual Global Gaming Awards.
Turning to the downside, it is unfortunate that:
- some of the older games appear dated, and may not be available on mobile or tablet,
- not all games, from all developers, are available at the casino that offer Nyx Gaming.
Licensed and regulated by the UK Gaming Commission
NYX Interactive is both licensed and regulated by the UK Gaming Commission which ensures compliance with applicable rules.