Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Leander Games
The developer Leander Games was founded in 2008, and the company is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The games of the developer are celebrating a great success in South America and becoming increasingly popular in the world, particularly in Europe.
The company currently specialises exclusively in the development of slot machines. These have excellent quality and there are some very catchy games, such as Zombie Rush and the Megadeth and Dolly slot that pays their respect to the famous heavy metal band and the legendary country singer. As Leander Games only offers slot machines, it is never the only developer found in an online casino. Their games are always offered alongside the games of other developers. The game selection is available in the following online casinos.
Strengths and weaknesses
The game selection developed by Leander Games has many advantages. These are:
- the games can be played without downloading a software,
- there are many slot machines that are generous with free spins, such as Gold, where you can get up to 180 free spins,
- there are many original games with innovative features that were inspired by classic casino games, such as Reely Roulette or Reely Bingo in particular.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- the number of games is relatively limited,
- there are no games with progressive jackpots,
- the mobile compatibility is not given.
Two gaming licenses
The games of the developer Leander Games are reliable and secure, and the developer has two gaming licenses, one issued by the UK Gambling Commission and the other by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, both of which ensure the seriousness and professionalism of this developer of online casino games.