Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Gamomat
Founded in in 2008, Gamomat is a Berlin based software developer with a self-proclaimed "passion for games". At last count, the developer had over 260 games and they continue to add to their selection all the time. At present, they can be found in 34 countries worldwide. Their games include diverse themes such as Romeo and Julia, dragons, Ancient Egypt, diamonds, fruits and fantasy but there are plenty of other themes too. Slots that you may be familiar with include Ramses Book, Sticky Diamonds, Crystal Ball and Phantoms Mirror. In addition to online slots, Gamomat also offers land-based slots.
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Gamomat have several positive features that include:
- the developer has a strong presence in the German market and can be found in 34 countries,
- use of HTML5 available on desktop, mobile and tablet device and optimised for Android and iOS,
- over 260 slots with diversified themes to choose from.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- no table games such as Roulette, Baccarat and poker are offered,
- no progressive jackpots or live casino games,
- games have proprietary themes so you won't find licensed ones.
Licenses from three reputable jurisdictions
Gamomat is regulated and supervised by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), regulatory body of the Isle of Man and from the German state of Schleswig-Holstein. These regulatory bodies ensure that the games are regularly tested and that the random number generators are fair. They also audit the casinos for compliance and protection of player funds. You can play these games with confidence. The games are also tested by the independent testlab bmm.