Foxium is a relatively young software developer, having been founded in 2015, and is based in Tallinn, Estonia. They seek to build slots that tell a story which combined with a greater level of quality and detail results in an improved user experience. Their slots can be found in some of the leading casinos and on partner platforms such as the one belonging to Microgaming's Quickfire.
They also signed a distribution deal with NYX:OGS. While they do have a limited selection of games at present, their themes range from Amazon quests, sweet pastry, fairies & evil spiders, zombie plants and vampires. Titles of their slots include The Lost Riches of Amazon, Lucky Baker, The Odd Forest, Fruitz, Big Time Journey and finally Vampire: The Masquerade. All their games are developed in HTML5 allowing for cross-device compatibility which includes desktop, tablets and mobile. The developer also lists Poker, Bingo and Casino as their other specialities but do not elaborate.
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Foxium have several positive features that include:
- the developer specialises in casino slots but also list poker, bingo and casino as their other specialities,
- uses HTML5 that can be accessed through mobile, desktop and tablet device,
- creative slots that tell a story while offering a higher blend of quality and detail,
- partnered with Microgaming's Quickfire platform and further signed a distribution deal with NYX:OGS.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- they are not a well-known brand as they are a relative newcomer which may mean players are more hesitant to use their products,
- at a present, a narrow field of slots to choose from,
- not yet found in many casinos.
Reliable and trustworthy
While a relative newcomer to software developing, Foxium software continues to release games in HTML5 for mobile, desktop and tablet players to enjoy and allowing them to grow in recognition.