Evolution Gaming is a world leader in live dealer casino games whose operators run both online and land-based casinos. This developer was founded in 2006, and in that time has signed agreements with some large casinos like William Hill, 888, Unibet, LeoVegas and Ladbrokes amongst others.
One of their greatest assets include live-casino television production studios in Riga, Vancouver and Malta. The games included in their offering are Roulette games like French Roulette, Speed Roulette, American Roulette and Slingshot Auto Roulette. Live Blackjack games include Blackjack Party and Bet Behind. Live Baccarat includes Pairs of Roads, Live Baccarat Squeeze and Live Speed Baccrat. There are also poker games like Live Casino Hold'em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Caribbean Stud Poker and Live Ultimate Texas Hold'em.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Evolution Gaming IN 2020?
Register offer€300T&C apply
- amazing website design
- easy to use
- simple account management
- 600+ games
- 24/7 live chat support
Register offer€99T&C apply
- 800+ games
- welcome bonus
- random bonus free spins
- good withdrawal policy
- phone support
Register offer€740T&C apply
- free spins have no wagering requirements
- there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals
- well optimized mobile website
- slot game tournaments
- levels and tournaments with great prizes
Register offer-T&C apply
- great bonuses & rewards programme
- no wagering conditions
- free spins welcome bonus
- live table games
- favourable withdrawal policies
- large selection of payment methods
Lucky31Register offer€131T&C apply
Strengths and weaknesses
The services from Evolution Gaming have several great highlights, some of which include:
- a history dating back over 10 years to 2006 making them one of the more experienced providers out there,
- the use of HTML5 to enable seamless game play on desktop, mobile and tablet devices for Android and iOS,
- clients that include several well-known operators like LeoVegas, 888, Betsson and William Hill,
- recipient of Industry awards like "Content supplier of the year" by the EGR Nordics Awards 2018.
Turning to the negative side, it is unfortunate that:
- they are not slots developer so you will not find progressive jackpots similar to the extremely popular Mega Moolah or Divine Fortune from the developers Microgaming or Netent respectively.
Licensed and regulated in several jurisdictions with products tested for compliance and auditing
Evolution Gaming is both licensed and regulated in a number of jurisdictions that includes the UK Gaming Commission, Government of Curacao, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Belgium Gaming Commission, Romania National Gambling Office and Malta Gaming Authority. These entities are responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable rules to ensure fair dealing and honesty with players.
Evolution Gaming's games are tested and audited for compliance by Bureau Veritas and NMi.