Euro Games Technology (EGT) was founded in Bulgaria in 2002. They initially specialised in manufacturing slot machines for land-based casinos in Europe. They later diversified their offer and targeted international markets, such as Asia and Latin America. They started developing games for online casinos in 2014.
The game selection includes over 100 titles with a wide range of themes, such as circus, magic and adventures. The games are of good quality and offer 3D graphics, nice animations great gameplay. You can find the games from EGT in the following online casinos:
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT EGT IN 2023?
Register offer€/$/£ 4,000T&C apply
- Extensive game selection
- Live dealer games
- Very generous bonus offers
Strengths and weaknesses
The games from the developer EGT have many strong points to mention:
- they can be found in many land-based casinos,
- the games are available for computers and mobile devices,
- many different genres are available (slot machines, table games, keno, video poker, etc).
Unfortunately, there are also some drawbacks:
- the developer has relatively little online experience,
- there are no live games with real dealers available.
Security and reliability
The games from EGT are particularly dominant in the market of land-based casinos, and the company is authorised to offer their games in over 70 countries. Although they do not have a lot of experience with online games, the company applies the latest security features to protect personal data and encryption of sensitive information. They have a gaming licence from the United Kingdom, which is one of the strictest jurisdictions in the world.