Core Gaming is a West Midlands, UK based software developer specializing in the creation of slot games produced in HTML5 on both desktop and mobile devices.
From their beginnings in 2007, they have developed expertise in proprietary slots and have also partnered with other more recognized suppliers in the market that includes Amaya, William Hill, NextGen Gaming and Scientific Games amongst others. Their slots can be found at many of the leading casinos demonstrating their ability to penetrate the crowded market for online games. While they do not have as many slots as some of the other developers, they still have games with Chinese, Stone Age, Ancient Egyptian, bee and fruit themes. Their portfolio of names include: Mandarin Orchid, Rolling Stone Age, Pharaoh's Wild, Beehive Bedlam Reactors and Jackpotz.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Core Gaming IN 2020?
Register offer-T&C apply
- impressive library of 3000+ games
- mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincensed
- 24h average withdrawal time
- withdrawals processed every day
- Innovator of the Year 2016 and 2018 Awards
The Grand Ivy Casino
Register offer£1500T&C apply
- amazing welcome bonus
- 1000+ games
- great design
- 24-hour support
Register offer£200T&C apply
- A selection of over 3,000 games
- Games are arranged clearly and there are many filters
- Games by dozens of developers
- Bonus requirements are very low
Strengths and weaknesses
The slot games from Core Gaming have several positive features that include:
- the developer's products are developed in HTML 5 for desktop and mobile,
- slots are found in some of the leading casinos,
- proprietary games and a partnership with other suppliers.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- they have a limited selection,
- no live games or table games are offered,
- no progressive jackpots are available,
- no slots with licensed themes.
Reliable and trustworthy
While Core Gaming is not one of the more recognized software developers, their slot games can be found in many of the leading casinos. They are licensed by the Alderney Gaming Control Commission as well as the UK Gambling Commission. As a reputable company, they are also a donor to GambleAware.org for the prevention and treatment of gambling related illness.