The online casino game developer Booongo is a very young company that was only established in 2015. With offices in Taiwan, Curaçao and the Ukraine, it specializes in the development of HD video slot machines. The games use HTML5 technology, and the company designs 2D and 3D video slot machines that are compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices.
The games have original interactive features, eye-catching visuals and great supporting sound effects. The graphics are often in a cartoon-style with nice lighting effects and playful 3D animations.
You can find the games from this developer in the following online casinos:
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Booongo IN 2021?
Register offer€1000T&C apply
- callback from the casino, email or have a live chat
- over half a dozen software developers to choose from
- competitive welcome bonus and weekly promotions
Register offer€150T&C apply
- You'll often find interesting special offers
- Winnings of bonus money have no wagering requirements
- The website is optimized for mobile: iOS and Android devices
Register offer€200T&C apply
- Good game selection with games from many developers
- Many bonus offers and a weekly spin on the bonus wheel
- The website is optimized for many modern mobile devices
- Many payment methods are accepted
- Interesting VIP program and cashback offers
Strengths and weaknesses
There are many reasons why players might like the games from the developer Booongo. These are:
- the games can be played directly in the browser without having to download a casino software ,
- the games are available for computers, tablets and smartphones,
- the games have very nice features an interesting themes.
Unfortunately, there are also some shortcomings:
- there are only slot machines available (no live games, table games, video poker or scratch cards),
- there are not many games available yet,
- there are no progressive jackpots.
A serious and trustworthy operator
If you are concerned about the professionalism or seriousness of the developer Booongo, you can be can be reassured, as the random number generators of the games are regularly audited by the independent testing company Quinel Ltd, which is based in Malta. The developer also has a gaming license issued by the regulatory authority of Curaçao.