Review written by Sophie Couard, June 9, 2016.
Saint-Brévin is a seaside resort at the Côte de Jade located on the south shore at the outlet of the estuary of the Loire, around 60 km from Nantes, 12 from Saint-Nazaire and 15 from Pornic. It is a small fishermen and farmers village, and most of its income is derived from tourists. The coastline features beautiful sandy beaches that attract many visitors every year. The town also boasts beautiful heritage sites, such as the nine megalithic sites, the fort Vauban, a church and a chapel. There is also a casino that is managed by the Emeraude group, and you can find out more about the establishment in the rest of this review.
The Emeraude Casino in Saint-Brévin welcomes you 7 days a week, 365 days a year in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and a large casino games room. It is open to any person aged 18 or older, but only if they are not prohibited from playing casino games. It is also necessary to present a valid identity document.
The slot machines
The slot machines room is open Sunday to Thursday from 9.30 am to 3 am, and until 4 am on Friday, Saturday and eves of public holidays. You can play at over 130 devices accepting bets from 1 cent. Among these are:
- games that give you the chance to win a large progressive jackpot,
- traditional slot machines with mechanical reels that give you a retro experience,
- latest generation video slots with digital screens and many special features,
- video poker devices in many different variants,
- electronic adaptations of roulette and blackjack.
The table games
Those who prefer traditional games can find 6 tables with the following games:
- blackjack with minimum stakes from €2 which is available every day from 8.30 pm,
- English roulette with minimum stakes from €1 which is available every day from 8.30 pm,
- boule with minimum stakes from €1 which is available Friday, Saturday and the eves of public holidays from 8.30 pm,
- blackjack ladies luck with minimum stakes from €2 which is available Friday, Saturday and the eves of public holidays from 8.30 pm,
- bataille with minimum stakes from €1 which is available Friday, Saturday and the eves of public holidays from 8.30 pm.
Dining, drinking and enjoying an event
As gambling is not the only thing you should be thinking about in the casino, the Emeraude Casino in Saint-Brévin also offers you the opportunity to relax and enjoy a drink or a bite. The establishment offers a many other services that I will present to you immediately.
The 3-star Hotel Spa du Béryl is located between the beach and pinewoods and enjoys an exceptional location facing the sea. It has 99 rooms offering peace and relaxation. The rooms have a contemporary design and are spacious, and they have large bay windows that feature stunning views of the surroundings. Each room is equipped with:
- air conditioning,
- a flat-screen television with satellite channels,
- a telephone with a direct outside connection,
- s safe,
- a wardrobe,
- a closet,
- a desk,
- a bathroom with a bathtub,
- a hairdryer.
The hotel also has a spa which was opened in October 2012 and is equipped with 8 treatment rooms, an aquasens area, a relaxation pool, a hammam, a laconium, an ice fountain and a sensory trail.
The restaurant Le Clap is facing the ocean and offers a breathtaking view. It welcomes you in a comfortable and air-conditioned room. The restaurant is open every day and offers you the opportunity to enjoy a cuisine using seasonal sea food and vegetables.
The bar is located on the seafront and is open every day from 10 am until 3 am from Sunday to Thursday and until 4 am on Friday and Saturday. You can choose from a large selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
The Amphitheatre offers a fantastic atmosphere and presents entertaining shows with talented artists throughout the year: theatre plays, concerts, revue shows and cabarets for example. There is something for every taste!
In short, the Emeraude Casino in Saint-Brévin make sure you are entertained with the large game selection and many other services that you can enjoy when you are not playing. There is a lot to do and to have a great evening in a fantastic atmosphere.
By car : Motorway A11.
By train : Train station of Saint-Nazaire which is 10 minutes away.
By plane : International airport of Nantes Atlantique which is 30 minutes away.
Slot machines : Sunday to Thursday from 9.30 am to 3 am, and until 4 am on Friday, Saturday and eves of public holidays.
Table games : Sunday to Thursday from 8.30 pm until 3 am, and until 4 am on Friday, Saturday and eves of public holidays.