Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Scientific Games
Scientific Games operates in the lottery and gaming spaces by offering casino, interactive and instant lottery games through casino, retail or digital channels. For 2016, they had revenue of approximately $2.9 billion. Their headquarters is Las Vegas, Nevada and service clients all over the world. They have a portfolio of companies that include Bally, Bally Systems, Shuffle Master and WMS.
The slot games list includes proprietary names such as Zues: Son of Kronis, Sword of Destiny and Angel Blade. There are also licensed brands like Wonder Woman – Golden Lasso and Playboy.
Strengths and weaknesses
Scientific Games has carved out several advantages for itself that include:
- offering electronic gaming machines for video lottery, casino, arcade and bingo customers worldwide,
- an assortment of proprietary and licensed games, which include live and non-live table games, progressives jackpots, card shufflers and chip sorters,
- a history of awards recognizing their innovation and their leadership,
- having acquired NYX Gaming which gave them access to the NYX Open Gaming System (OGS) platform that lets licensees operate multi-vendor casino content from any location.
There are a couple of notable drawbacks that include:
- there are no download version of the games,
- there is not much in the way of traditional 3-reel slot games available.
Solid reputation and UK Gambling Commission license
Scientific Games is a publicly listed company that has built a solid reputation as it has grown to become one of the pre-eminent software providers. Scientific Games (Gibraltar) is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission which ensures compliance with applicable laws.