Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Pragmatic Play
Pragmatic Play is a software developer of mobile and desktop digital casino games with their headquarters located in Malta. They were founded in 2007 and since that time have become one of the fastest growing developers with over 80 games in HTML5 and mobile. The games can currently be found in 78 countries and they are available in 23 languages.
Titles in their library mostly consist of proprietary games, such as for example Wolf Gold, Diamond Strike and Queen of Gold, but there also licensed slots, such as Beowulf.
Strengths and weaknesses
The casino games from Pragmatic Play have several positive features, that include:
- This is an instant software developer with games that can be played directly in the browser, without the need to download and install a casino software,
- The games are available in HTML5 and can be played both on Android, Windows Phone and iOS smart phones and tablet devices,
- There are slots that include progressive jackpots,
- There are a variety of themes that include seasonal holidays, nature and animals, fantasy, diamonds and adventure,
- The developer is growing quickly by continuously developing new games.
Unfortunately, there are disadvantages that include:
- The selection of table and video poker games is very limited,
- There is only a narrow selection of 3-reeled slots.
Regulated and award winning
Pragmatic Play is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission and Curaçao Egaming. The regulatory bodies of Malta and the UK are amongst the strictest in the world and regularly audit the casino for compliance, especially with respect to protection of player funds. They are recipients of several prestigious awards that include EGR B2B and Malta iGaming Excellence Awards. They are also regularly tested and certified for fairness of the random number generator by the independent company Gaming Labs which you can find on the developer's website.