Online casinos using the games created by the software developer Netent
Net Entertainment was launched by a big name in Scandinavian gambling in 1996. Today, it is more known by the diminutive Netent. The developer offers a very nice game selection with a variety of genres, from online casino games, sports betting all the way to poker and bingo.
They also had their own casinos for ten years. Following the sale of all of their websites in 2005 the company now only develops games. Some of their biggest hits include popular titles, such as Starburst, Gonzo's Quest and the Aliens slot that was inspired by the cult film from James Cameron. You can enjoy these great games and many more at the following online casinos offering games from Netent.
WHICH ONLINE CASINOS ACCEPT Netent IN 2018?
Register offer£130T&C apply
- Impressive game library
- VR games
- Mobile Friendly
- FeedBACK Certified
- UK lincences
- 24h average withdrawal time
- “Innovation of the Year” 2016 and 2018 Awards;
Register offer€740T&C apply
- free spins have no wagering requirements
- there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals
- well optimized mobile website
- slot game tournaments
- levels and tournaments with great prizes
CodetaRegister offer£300T&C apply
Dunder CasinoRegister offer£600T&C apply
VideoslotsRegister offer€200T&C apply
Strengths and weaknesses
The game selection of the Swedish developer has many advantages. These are:
- the games can be played without download directly in the browser,
- many games are available in HTML5 and can be played on Android or iOS smart phones and tablet computers,
- you can win huge progressive jackpots, such as for example Mega Fortune,
- many games inspired by pop culture, such as the movie Scarface, the animated series South Park or the hard rock group Guns & Roses,
- frequently releases new games.
Unfortunately, it is regrettable that:
- there is no download version of the games,
- there are not many traditional 3-reel slot machines available.
Reliable and trustworthy
The Netent group is based in Sweden and is traded on NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm. The developer has a G4 accreditation (responsible gaming). The games are also licensed in many countries, such as Alderney, Belgium, Gibraltar, Malta, New Jersey, Romania, Spain and the UK, which guarantees a safe and trustworthy environment for the players, especially also since the games are also frequently audited by two independent organisations.