Review written by Sophie Couard, June 7 2016.
The city of Valencia is located in the east of Spain, along the Mediterranean It has many historical and cultural heritage sites worthy to be discovered. For example, the Llotja de la Seda (Silk Exchange) is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides historical monuments are also many modern buildings, such as the avant-garde City of Arts and Sciences. This contrast is what people like about the city Valencia, and the charm attracts thousands of visitors from around the world every year.
The Casino Cirsa Valencia is located in one of the liveliest areas of the city, just opposite Valencia Congress Centre. The Casino Cirsa Valencia opened in 2010, and features a design that combines the typical Valencian clothing and furniture with the latest fashions straight from Italy.
A stylish casino
The games room is open every day from 9 am to 5 am. Only adults are allowed to enter the casino, and you have to be over 18 years old. You must present:
- an identity card, driving license or passport if you are a citizen of the European Union,
- a passport if you have another nationality.
The slot machines
You can find the Jackpot Paradise on the ground floor, and this area is purely dedicated to slot machines. There are 116 devices in total, accepting bets from 1 cent. Among them are:
- an electronic roulette,
- games where you can win a progressive jackpot,
- traditional mechanical slot machines,
- latest generation video slot machines,
- video poker,
- multi-game devices.
The game selection consists of games from some of the world's most renowned developers, such as:
The table games
Players who prefer the traditional games can find 14 tables with:
- Caribbean poker,
- mini punto banco.
The tables are located on the first floor and divided into two areas::
- the Zona Fun for the general public,
- the Zona Elite for experts, where you can find two tables with blackjack, one with Caribbean poker and one with mini punto banco.
There are also three tables with texas hold'em on the first floor. You can challenge other players in:
Other services of the casino
The Casino Cirsa Valencia does not just offer a casino with games, you can also take a break and relax between the games to clear your head in the restaurant and bar.
Dining and drinking
The restaurant-bar is open every day the same hours as the casino, from 9 am until it closes at 5 am. You can enjoy a large selection of hot and cold drinks with or without alcohol, and the bar also has excellent selection of cocktails and wines from all around the world.
You can also have a bite to eat if you are hungry, and you can enjoy:
- free breakfast from 9 am to 11.30 am,
- a la carte lunch from 11.30 am,
- different set menus for dinner from 8.30 pm to midnight,
- a gourmet menu on Friday evenings,
- a self-service buffet on Saturday evenings,
- many different snacks for all tastes from 9 am to 4 am.
The restaurant of the Casino Cirsa Valencia is mainly focusing on Mediterranean cuisine and uses fresh local produce for the preparation.
You can enjoy something new at the casino every day. The casino follows a modern concept and puts equal importance on leisure and gambling. Everyone can visit the establishment, and it hosts a great variety of different events on a regular basis. For example, you can enjoy:
- live music concerts every night of the week,
- comedy shows every Saturday,
- a dinner show on one Friday every month.
Unfortunately, the establishment does not have a hotel, but there are many hotels nearby, such as:
- the Hotel Diar which is 4.5 km away and starts from €81 per night,
- the Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace which is 3.6 km away and starts from €85 per night,
- the Vincci Mercat which is 3.4 km away and starts from €110 per night,
- the Las Arenas Balneario Resort which is 7.5 km away and starts from €170 per night.
An easily accessible location
The Casino Cirsa Valencia is conveniently located northwest of the city, next to the Avenue de les Corts Valencianes (one of the main arteries in the region). In the area where the casino is located is also the Congress Centre of Valencia. You can reach the casino:
- by train with the line 1, stop Beniferri,
- by tram with the line 4, stop Palacio de Congresos,
- by bus with the lines 62 and 63.
In short, the Casino Cirsa Valencia is a very nice establishment. Although it is not very large and the game selection could be better, it is still varied enough to make many players happy. The interior and exterior design is very nice, and it adds a certain charm to the games. I also recommend the gourmet meal on Friday nights and the buffet on Saturday. These are really excellent!
By train : Line 1 – Stop Beniferri.
By tram : Line 4 – Stop Palacio de Congresos.
By bus : Lines 62 and 63.
Every day from 9 am to 5 am in the morning.